6/27 - 7/1

Jonah

It was lightly raining when we stumbled upon a lake. It was huge. I can barley see the other side of it from where we was standing. Tate was taking a picture of it when I came close to her. "Why haven't we found this before?"
"What if you feel into the lake?" I replied wrapping my arms around her. She looked back at me confused. I picked her up and swung my arms towards the lake pretending to throw her in. "Jonah!"
"You really think I would drop you?" I asked carrying her away from the lake. "Yes I think you would. You Gryffindors are something else," she replied still holding onto me tightly. "You Slytherins don't trust anyone."

Corbyn

      "I'm telling you. These people always have something weird going on around them." A guy said with a American accent outside our door. "Shit." I mumbled quickly pulling out my wand and spelled the room to get back into proper order.
      "What's wrong?" Christina asked coming from the balcony in her bathing suit. "We need to go before the muggle police arrest us." I said grabbing our packed bags then pulled her to me. "Does Rome sound fine for the rest of this trip?"
      "Rome sounds fantastic." She said wrapping her arm around me. "You're gonna love it there." I said kissing her forehead. As soon as the door opened we were in my family's house in Rome.

Daniel

"You really are handsome. You know that right?" A very drunk Madison asked playing with my hair. Somebody had spiked the punch with rum. Madison didn't notice and kept drinking the punch. She's also much of a light weight.
"Wanna go home?"
"As long as you take me handsome."

Gabbie

292 likesgabbieegonzalez You're in ripped jeans

292 likes
gabbieegonzalez You're in ripped jeans

View all 15 comments

jackavery you look gorgeous
gabbieegonzalez thank you
jackavery now come back
gabbieegonzalez soon
jackavery how soon
gabbieegonzalez sooner then you know

tatedoll come home Jack keeps complaining

imzachherron im bringing Kay here as you leave

Kay

"Why are you being so weird?" I just got to Hawaii to hang out with Zach. He's been acting weird since I got here. He wouldn't look me in the eye or talk to me.
He looked over at me once and shook his head. After not getting a response again I sat back. "At least your family is going to be here." I mumbled under my breath.
He pulled over at a beach and got out. "Come on, I want to talk to you. You won't be mad at me for long." He said before walking out on the beach. He didn't feel the need to explain anything else.
Following I pull my thin sweater over my head. He's lucky he's cute or else. "Now you want to talk to me? What do you mean I'm not gonna be mad at you?" I asked finally catching up to him.
"Because Kay I'm trying to figure how to tell I like you. Before I saw you I was confident. I thought I was ready to tell you everything I felt. When you got here everything just went away. I'm scared you're going to reject me like you did earlier this year. I also didn't want to ask you till I was sure you did like me back."
"So that's why I've been quiet. Cause I'm afraid you're going to reject me again." He finished still walking as he talked. "Zach can you slow down?" I asked trying to keep pace with him. "It'll be easiest if I don't look at you when you reject me."
"You idiot I like you too," I said stopping in my tracks.
He stopped and turned back to face me.
"You really do like me?"
"Yes you idiot."
"I'm not a idiot."
"You are a idiot but you're my idiot."