ten

·:·

.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.

"That one stung

"That one stung." Steve groaned as a Russian guard punched him. His face was already bloody from the other punches received. His face so swollen,  he was gasping for air.

"Who do you work for?" The older Russian guard spoke.

"For the millionth time, I work at Scoops Ahoy!" Steve yelled out. "Scoops Ahoy."

The older Russian guard looked over to his colleague, signalling him to hit Steve again. Which he did, punching him in his abdomen rather than his face.

"What the hell?" Steve exclaimed in pain. "Look at my outfit. Look at my outfit! You think I just wear this? Think I'm a spy in a sailor's uniform-" Steve was cut off by the guard hitting him again in the same spot.

"How did you get in?" The older guard continued to question.

"I already told you. I told you before." Steve gasped for air. "My delivery didn't come, and my friends and I, we thought that it was left at the loading dock, so we went in the room, and then it turned into an elevator, and then... and then we dropped and then, next thing we know, I open my eyes and we're in this...wonderful facility." Steve paused for a brief moment.

"But I swear to god, nobody knows about us, nobody saw us. You could just let us go, alright? And I'm not gonna tell anybody about this, okay? Shit happens, life goes on." Steve began to bargain.  "And, uh... ice-ice cream. Ice cream, okay? You guys know what ice cream is. Everybody loves ice cream. I don't know if you have Russian ice cream or if that's considered gelato. I don't know what's what, but whatever you guys want, seriously. USS butterscotch, I mean, you gotta try it. It is out of this world, I'm telling ya!"

As Steve finished his rant the Russian soldiers began to laugh. Causing Steve to laugh along with them nervously.

"I like this guy!" The older Russian exclaimed. "USS..Butterscotch."

As the laughter died down, and eventually came to a stop, the older Russian guard got down on Steve's level. "Who do you work for?"

Steve didn't even bother to answer, he just groaned as he knew what was going to happen next. "Oh, come on. No, no! No, seriously-" Steve's face was met with the Russian guards fist, which knocked him out cold.