epilogue

·:·

.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.

With the whole "mall fire", Robin, Steve, and Amber were left jobless. They had heard about the Family-Video store needing more employees, considering Keith was the only employee but he was also working at the arcade right next door.

"You put your mom down as a reference?" Robin asked as she exited the backseat, reading over Steve's resume.

"Yeah, why not? She's, like, super well-respected." Steve shrugged before rushing over to the passenger side of his car to let Amber out.

"But Steve, the whole point of a reference is for them to possibly contact someone who can prove you're a good worker..." Amber trailed off shaking her head as she stepped out of the car. "It's typically a past employer."

"Yeah I know," Steve scoffed shutting her door, then going to open the Family-Video store door for the two ladies.

"You're such a dingus." Robin stated, Amber nodded her head in agreement.

As the three teens entered the store, they were immediately greeted...kind of.

"What do you guys want?" Keith growled out, crunching on his cheese balls.

"These two need jobs and would like to work here." Amber smiled pushing her boyfriend and Robin in front of her. Robin placed both hers and Steve's resumes in front of Keith, he stared at them for a few minutes before he began to actually read them.

"Uh,  just to be clear, we weren't fired, you know." Robin spoke truthfully. "The mall burned down and, like, killed a bunch of people."

Keith dropped the resume from his face. "Thanks for sharing, didn't know." He tossed their resumes back on the counter before he snapped his fingers and pointed at Robin. "Three favorite movies, go!"