DELUSIONAL

Y/N POV:

Today I woke up at dawn and got breakfast ready before heading to school. I was a bit worried about my love letters being stolen but I kept my composure.

I arrived to school when spotted him with his two bestfriends. He noticed me staring at him and I sheepishly looked away blushing. He stared me for a moment and he looked away talking with his friends.

They looked in my direction and muttered something laughing. I thought nothing of it and I just headed to my locker. Marina and her two friends were laughing from a distance.

Aina was standing at her locker sighing. She wasn't standing with them and I found it odd. I was walking to class when I heard a lot of commotion behind me. I turned around and someone pinned me against the lockers.

"Listen here Y/n or whatever your name is, I get that you have a crush on me, but I'm not interested" he said coldly handing me the stolen love letter that I wrote."I'm sorry, but I didn't deliver that letter to you it was stolen" I said.

He just walked away as everyone stared at me whispering. I held back my tears and ran into the girls bathroom crying. "Awe did someone get their pathetic little heart broken" Marina said as she exited a bathroom stall.

"you think he'd go for someone like you" Airi said smirking. "I get it, it's okay, he doesn't like me, just leave me alone" I said as tears fell from my eyes. "How dare you speak to us that way" Gwen said pushing me.

I left the bathroom crying like blubbering Baby as I walked down the halls in tears. I arrived to homeroom and avoided his gaze as I took my seat. "What's up with her? Someone said.

"Haven't you heard? She got rejected by one of the Toman boys" another person said. I kept my head down as I cried silently in tears. "You're so fucking Pathetic, I mean look at you, why would you think he'd settle for a girl like you" Marina said.

I said nothing as I paid attention to the teacher. "I started to write to distract myself when someone threw a ball of paper. I looked back and saw him looking at me frowning as his friends laughed.

I open the ball up of paper and it had a message"Are you writing another love poem Outcast? It said. Warm tear fell from my eyes as I crushed the ball of paper and got up left the classroom. "Miss Y/n where are you going? The teacher asked.

I ignored her and walked out of the classroom. I headed toward the bathroom and cried so much that I threw up. "Am I that ugly for him to hate and reject me" I said looking in the mirror. "Are you Okay Y/n? Aina said walking into the Bathroom.

I said nothing as I continued crying and wheezing. "I'm sorry, Y/n it was Airi that stole your letters it was Gwen's idea" Aina said. I ignored her as I headed out the bathroom.

It was now first period. I headed to Math wiping my eyes but as I was walking I accidentally bumped head first into him. "What the fuck is wrong with you? Watch where your going next time" He shouted. "I um... I'm sorry" I said in whimper.

I arrived to Math class and took my seat. "I'm sorry for my sister's actions, You don't deserve this" Aina said taking as she sat next to me. I ignored her as I tried hard not to cry.

"Listen, I'm sorry about how I treated you over the Years, I had no other choice" Aina said. I replied "You don't know how it feels to be abused at home and at school treated like trash by everyone, so you can take your fake Apology and shove up your- I said as I was interrupted by Airi.

"So your just gonna hang out with the Outcast now, So be it don't come crying to me when everyone turns on you" Airi said to her twin sister walking away. "I'm really so sorry Y/n" Aina said.