SECRETS AND VULNERABILITY

Third Person:

Baji sat in his room, staring blankly at the wall in front of him. He couldn't help but think about his ex-girlfriend, the one he had broken up with just a few weeks ago. He knew he had hurt her deeply, but he couldn't ignore the feeling that her life was in danger.

Despite this, he couldn't shake the feeling that he missed her terribly. Every day, he found himself thinking about her, wondering what she was doing and how she was feeling. He missed the sound of her laughter, the way she fidget with her hands when she was nervous, and the way she would always snuggle up to him when they watched movies.

He knew he had made a mistake, but he didn't know how to fix it. He wanted to reach out to her, to tell her how sorry he was and how much he missed her, but he wasn't sure if she would even want to talk to him.

As he sat there, lost in thought, he realized that he had to try. He couldn't go on like this, feeling empty and alone without her. So, he picked up his phone and sent her a message, pouring his heart out and asking for forgiveness.

He didn't know what would happen next, but he knew that he had to take a chance. He just hoped that she would be willing to give him another chance, so that he could show her how much he truly loved her.

It was just another typical Friday night party at Mikey's for Aina's birthday - loud music, drinks flowing, and people laughing and dancing. Amongst the crowd, there was Kojiro who had been crushing on Y/n, for a while now. He knew Y/n had just broken up with her boyfriend, Baji, and was trying to move on from the relationship.

As the night progressed, Y/n received a text message from Baji on her phone. She excused herself from the party to read the message in private. Kojiro, who had been keeping an eye on her, saw her leave with her phone in hand. He quickly followed her to see what was going on.

To his surprise, he saw Y/n crying as she read the message. It was apparent that it was from Baji and was not pleasant. Kojiro felt a wave of anger towards Baji and without thinking, he snatched the phone from Y/n's hands and deleted the message.

Y/n looked at Kojiro, wondering what he had done. Koji tried to play it cool and told her that she didn't need the negativity in her life and that he had deleted the message for her own good. Y/n, still upset, didn't question Kojiro's intentions and thanked him for being there for her.

The party continued, and Y/n seemed to be in better spirits. However, Kojiro couldn't shake off the guilt of what he had done. He knew he had crossed a line by deleting the message without Y/n's consent. He realized that he had acted out of jealousy and wanted to protect her from getting hurt again.

In the end, Kojiro decided to confess to her about what he had done. He apologized for his actions and promised never to do something like that again. Y/n was taken aback but appreciated Kojiro's honesty. She forgave him, and their friendship continued.

It has been a week since that happened and everything was rather awkward between them. It was a cold day at school, Kojiro finally mustered the courage to confess his feelings to Y/n . Y/n was going through a tough time as she had recently had a terrible encounter with Baji who happened to be the father of her unborn child.

 Kojiro had been secretly in love with her for months but had never found the right moment to express his emotions. As they sat under the cherry blossom tree at school during the lunch hour.

Kojiro took a deep breath and began to speak. "Y/n there's something I need to tell you. I know you're going through a tough time right now, and I don't want to add to your stress, but I have to say this. I love you, Y/n I have loved you for as long as I can remember, and I can't keep it a secret anymore."