TORMENT

Y/n Pov:

I woke up at dawn and made breakfast for my mother. I was up crying all night. I decided not to go up to school today. How could I? After he humiliated me in front of everyone.

I was to heartbroken and didn't have the bravery to show my face to school. He didn't believe me when I told him that I didn't deliver those letters to him.

I spent the whole day in bed crying; wishing I never wrote those letters. He didn't deserve to know the way I felt about him and he didn't deserve my love. I thought about yesterday and I realized what a jerk he turned out to be.

Marina, Airi and Gwen were the ones that leaked those letters to him and exposed my feelings for him to everyone. He rejected me in the worst way possible by public humiliation and here I am in my room crying over him.

"Y/n why aren't you to school? Mom asked entering my room with an annoyed look on her face. "I feel sick Mom my Chest hurts" I said crying. "Get up and go to school and wipe those stupid tears and Quit pretending to be sick" she said coldly.

"I can't,they'll hurt me, I can't show my face to school today" I said in tears crying. "Whatever fine you can stay home today but don't come in the living I have a few friends coming over" Mom said.

"Okay" I said nodding. She left my room and I began writing in my Diary about how horrible my life was. I later fell asleep and was awoken a few hours later by mom asking me to go and buy her Cigarettes.

"I'm underage, I can't purchase what you're asking for" I said in tears sniffling. "What's wrong with you today? You've been crying all day, what's the matter? She asked.

"I wouldn't expect you to understand, So Quit acting like you care because you don't" I said crying. "You're right, I really don't care, Why would I? you're just the burden holding me back" she said.

"Now go and buy my Cigarettes" she said bluntly. "Rumour has it Marina told me you're crying over that boy, just give up My Dear you're way out of his league" My mother said.

I took a shower and got dressed leaving the house to go buy her cigarettes. I was walking from the Cigarette shop on my way back home. I was stopped by Kiyomasa and Gwen. "Why weren't you to school today Outcast, because of you Marina failed the Math test" Gwen said.

"What? If my sister grades drop, our parents are going to get very suspicious, if you so much as miss school again and cause her to fail I'll kill you" Kiyomasa said.

"I'm sick and tired of being everyones slave, So you can take your threats and shove it up you're asshole Jerk" I said angrily. "What did you say to me you little Bitch, I'll fucking" he said.

I ran all the way home and met my mom passed out on the couch as usual. I got dinner ready then I got ready for work. I arrived at my job at the ramen shop and saw him and his friends laughing sitting at a Booth.

My heart sank as the manager told me to go over and take their order. I walked over trying hard not to cry as I began taking their order. They were laughing and joking around and immediately they all went silent when I appeared.

I cleared my throat and spoke trying not to make a fool out of myself. "Welcome to sakura's Ramen shop, what can I get you Today" I said with a crack in my voice.

Baji sighed as he strolled through the menu. "Let's pick a different Ramen shop next time" he muttered to his friend. "You work here Outcast? I didn't know they hired nerds" Kazutora said laughing.

I ignored him and kept my head down avoiding their gaze. "I see you we'rent to school today, ran out of poems to write" Kazutora said look at the menu. I said nothing back as I waited for them to order.