Chapter 7

The first thing I saw when I walked into the ship was Riddick chained to metal pillars. I heard him breathing and his heartbeat told me that he was awake. I walk over to where he is but make sure to not get to close he may not have killed Zeke but that doesn't mean he wouldn't lash out after how the group had treated him. He had to have heard what Shazza said before he was knocked out and how the group wanted to kill him. I asked him "how do you feel"  he looked at me surprised "fine why do you ask" he answered me with a deep voice "cause you took a nasty kick to the head" after I said that he just looked at me with his head tillted.

The next thing I asked him was "do you know what happened to Zeke" "somthing got him there was a hole and there is noises underground" is what he said back to me "so you can hear the noises too" I said in a whisper just in case anyone was listening to our conversation. He went to answer me but stopped when we both heard footsteps stop just inside the room where Riddick was the next thing that was heard was Jack saying "where can I get eyes like that" Riddick went on to say something about going to jail and paying someone menthol cools to fix his eyes so no one could sneak up on him" After he said that Jack said she could do it before Fry walked in and told Jack to go back to the others before turning to talk to Riddick. "Where's Zeke" is the first thing she asked him he didn't answer her he started talking about the sweetspot when it came to killing and how to cut the taste of blood with alcohol I had to stop myself from snickering because I knew he was only saying it to scare her. The next thing see asked was for him to show her his eyes he said " you'll have to get closer for that" she walked closer to him and jumped when he jerked forward opening his eyes she turned around grabbed my arm and walked out of the room pulling me behind her. We walked out of the ship and got asked a million questions by the group. Fry told them that he had said to look deeper to find Zeke.

Paris asked "who's going to go down the  hole" Fry tried to volunteer but I stopped her when I said "I'm going what if there is something else down there" no one argued. After finding a rope and harness for me to use we walked over to where Zeke had been I put the harness on and tied the rope to it I then slowly climb into the hole and feel the rope start to lower me farther into the hole as I'm being lowered I hear a noise.