Chapter 12

While Fry was doing the checking on the Skiff I Watched Imam and his boys work with the water spout and Shazza trying to get the sand cat working. I walk around again to see if there's anything that I missed the first time around. I look inside one of the buildings to find Jack messing with a toy lizard. I wath him put down the toy and look at something on a table. I don't stay long to see what he was looking at.

A couple minutes later, I find Riddick walking around and decide to follow him. I follow him all the way to A building that says coring On it. As I was following Riddick I could tell I was being followed not by anyone harmful. It was just jack so I didn't Show that I knew she was following me. By the way Riddick's head was tilting ever So subtle He knew that he was being followed.

I sped Up so I was walking right beside Of Riddick.As I reached his side I looked at me and asked "why are you following me" I answered with "because you are much better than Johns" when I said that he smiled down at me and looked away. We walked in silence till we made it to the building Riddick tried to open the door but found it locked before we could try and get it open Johns came around the corner and said something about missing the party and then whistled at Riddick to follow like he was a animal Before falling Johns he turned around and pulled the tarp off the building to find Jack and mocked Johns. We walked into the shelter to see everyone with a cup of water and saw Jack looking like a little Riddick. Riddick stepped forward and grabbed 2 waters and handed one to me.

Fry opened her mouth to say "who do you think built all of these" .