Meetings online

(I heavily suggest reading my Amphibia and Owl House stories first before reading this)

Luz typed away on her computer, happily scrolling through the chaotic website known as Twitter. She had made an account under the name 'Azurafangirl4' as the other names she wanted were already taken. She mainly posted some of the sketches she did of multiple Witches and Demons, as well as make a few updates about her book, which was a fantasy novel of course.

The few people who did comment usual either gave some advice or criticized her a bit, but she didn't let them get to her....

Although, maybe it was a good idea that Vee didn't do stuff online, as she was as delicate as a leaf.

She suddenly saw a notification pop up, so she closed out of her current tab and clicked on it.

Frog Girl 2234 Commented: 'Hey this is pretty good!' On post: 'Art of a demonic dragon plant!'

Luz couldn't help but smile a bit at that, quickly going to the commentor and replying: 'Thanks, I had some real life inspirations.'

After a couple seconds they replied again. 'Really? Do tell.'

And thusly Luz spent the rest of the night chatting with this person, eventually getting a Discord link from them.

- Frog Girl add Azura fan girl to group chat

Frog Girl: Heya dudette!