035

A long, long time ago,

There was one swordsman who could not use magic power and sword.

“Wait a minute. If you can’t use a sword, you’re not a swordsman in the first place.”

“Take them away.”

“W-Wait!”

No one showed any interest in such a swordsman, and the swordsman spent  lonely days in despair over their lack of talent.

One day, a friendly foreigner came to such a swordsman.

‘There is no such a thing as impossible.’

Impressed, the swordsman started doing 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running from that day.

“This is npt One Punch Man.”

“Go away.”

“Let go of me!”

After hard and tough training, the invisible blade finally acquired great power.

The swordsman looked back at the world with a happy heart.

While he only looked forward, the world had changed a lot.

A ranker who shoots a beer commercial, a ranker who makes a special appearance in a Kim Eun-sook drama with an ulterior motive, a ranker who only has eyes on climbing the tower, and many more.

Disappointed by the appearance of the strong who represented the world, the ashamed swordsman decided.

‘Yeah, I’ve made up my mind!’

Only read this at europalation.wordpress.com, please do not repost

The swordsman threw everything away and disappeared into the shadows.

With a figure as invisible as it’s blade, they swore to protect the people…

This is the end of the story for the B-Rank hunter, the sword wielding master.

“You are the true dark hero of this era. From the bottom to the underground protector, it’s perfect.”

“……”

“Anyway, let’s make this something that only we know, and keep our mouth shut. If it wasn’t for such an unavoidable situation, the master would never have revealed her strength. Finally……”

Hwang Hon turned to the people.

He spoke with a serious face without a single smile.

“The black is in your prejudice.”

‘F*ck…..’

Maybe this bastard wasn’t stupid.

You know, wasn’t he making such a big deal out of this?

Zio prepared for her tenth sword attack with a grumpy expression on her face.

Was this bastard joking right now or telling the truth? People had a mysterious look on their faces.

Sponsored Content
It must be difficult for them to listen to this bullshit, but the truth is, the one who suffered the most in this situation was Gyeon Zio.

‘What is this! What the hell is this?’

One S-Rank. One A-Rank. One BB-rank hunter, and so on.

A situation in which a blade had to be created and used with a very small amount of magic power that not a single one of them noticed.

There was even a condition that had to be done using only pure magic without using any skills.

By analogy, the difficulty level was similar to that of sculpting the Palace of Versailles on one side of a bean.