037

One thing that Gyeon Zio, who was blinded by the fact that she had to escape from the crisis and created a secondary identity, overlooked was that.

Attention seekers existed anytime, anywhere.

It meant that when a large number of people gathered, no matter who fought hard with the monster in front of them, there would be at least one seed secretly turning on live broadcasts behind them.

‘It’s ruined……’

[You contractor, ‘Reader of Fate’ nags you with affection saying you should have done it in advance]

[He is openly asking for compliments, saying that his babies cute face was almost sold out in all eight provinces across the country, if it hadn’t been for someone’s gift]

‘Stay still for a moment.’

Zio wept while wrapped in robes.

The plan was completely ruined.

Hwang Hon had threatened the people to keep quiet inside the dungeon, but it would be too naive to believe in that.

Zio had something else she believed in, no, a skill.

Only read this at europalation.wordpress.com, please do not repost

The ‘Library-Editor’.

A.k.a the editing mode.

It brought editing authority to the entire area of ‘librarization’, and Jo’s ‘Eraser’ skill was also a part of this.

Couldn’t she just touch people’s memories like at the Seolleung Station where she could even edit the future with ‘development’?

Of course, complete memory modification was risky.

It would be enough to just control the clearibility and roughly blur Zio’s presence in their memories.

Even if she just lowered the percentage by half, people wouldn’t be able to easily recognise what it’s supposed to be.

However, since it was the deity’s unique skill and her main skill, ‘librarization’ had a great mana wave and presence when activated.

There was also the gaze of the S-Rank gangster tofu.

She was going to go out of the dungeon and gently touch it…

Click, click, click!

Exploding flash and shutter sounds.

In addition, since it was a good scoop after a  long time they would definitely try to go in for the interview, including a loud reporter from Hunter Department.

‘How many people are there?’

Skill activating was out of the question.

There were even survivors that naively looked this way as reporters continued to press who the master was.

Sponsored Content
In an instant, a fire erupted in the eyes of the reporters.

“Hmm…”

She was kind of f*cked.

That was the conclusion she made after careful consideration. She was f*cked.

Reporters in the front, survivors in the back.

At the time when Zio realised that, she who was stuck in the middle, was quite f*cked about where to go.

It was the best timing for the hero to appear.

Vroom!

Only read this at europalation.wordpress.com, please do not repost

A motorcycle exhaust sound was heard ringing around. Followed by the smell of a broken tire scratching the floor.