Prostitute for the day (jessica)

I wake to find out it's 9:00 and I've missed work again!
*phone rings*
It's my boss, I answer and get a ear full of crap.
I've been fired! Great news that is..not.
But tbh I'm not bothered I hated working there anyway.. but now I have no money to pay rent.

I climb out of bed to kitchen and grab some food, i unlock my phone to text Cam, as I missed a message from him.
To : fuck buddy (cam)
Hey , sorry I woke up late

From: fuck buddy (cam)
Do you wanna come over? I'll treat you right babyy.

To: fuck buddy (cam)
I've got no money babe, but yeah course👌

From: fuck buddy(cam)
I'll pay u babe

Sex for money? Hmm should i? Well I need the money's nd it's only once so why not?
I go to my draw and pull out my red panties and slide them on with my red bra I wear a crop top with shorts and my airforce 1s. I walk to the car and unlock it.

I get the cams house, and pull up.
I knock on the door and pull cam close to me, his hands trail down to my butt and grab it with his hands. I take him upstairs leading him to the bed room.

He lays on the bed, and I get on top of him kissing his neck, I slowly lift his top up and kiss down his body to his pants, and unzip them, cams so hard, I pull his length out and go down on him , licking up the sides and then on the tip, taking it deep throat, he lasted 6minutes.

Cam pulls me close to him and lays me on the bed pulling off my shorts. He starts to kiss down my thigh and kisses through my panties. he pulls them to the side and inserts twos fingers and pumps and his tongue plays with my clit and my p**sy . I moan so loudly it's feels amazing rn I don't care about the money I would do this for free.
"I'm gonna cum" I say scratching his back.

I walk sexually to the shower and cam follows and he picks me up and turns on the shower, and inserts his length into me and pumps hard.. And puts me up the wall , I drag my nails into cams back leaving marks , as cams fuc*ing me grabs my DD boobs and sucks of them leaving love bites in it's place.

We both cum and cam pulls out leaving his creamy cum leaking out of me.
We get dressed and Im getting ready to leave .
" next weekend yeah?" Cam says kissing me.
He hands over £600 dollars and kisses me one last time.

...