Bedroom romance (y/n dirty)

-Text alerts-
4 missed messages
From: Cam😘
Baby Wake uppp! Delivered 8:28am
Y/N I want cuddles. Delivered at 8:57am
OI cutie I want you nowwww! Delivered at 9:02am
Good morning beautiful I love you! Delivered at 9:10am.

I had heard the text alerts go off but couldn't be bothered to bring my self to wake up, I Turned over to my end table where my phone was charging, I could see cam had missed me as he left me 4 messages.

I unlocked my phone and typed the pass code in and tapped on the message app.

To: cam😘
Morning baby, sorry I overslept again but I will make it up to you!
Sent 9:45am.

I closed my phone and pulled back the duvet and walked in the the bathroom to do my thang...
-text alert-
From: Cam😘
Ay beauty, how about you come to mine today and stuff?

To: Cam😘
Yes bae, I'll be right over💋

I walked over to my wardrobe and pulled off my pajamas and slipped on fresh underwear and lace bra, I then slipped on my black leggings and a oversized hoodie which was actually cams but he won't mind! I didn't look hot or sexy today (lol) but I didn't really care atm I was going to see cam so I know I don't have to dress up.

I closed my wardrobe and walked over to the mirror and sat in front of it and did my hair and make up.

To: Cam😘
babe, I'm on my way now.

-text alert-
From: Cam😘
Okay babe, see you soon👌

-30 mins later-

I pull up outside cams house and get out the car to his front door.
'Hey cutie'
'Hello cam'
He pulled me close to his chest, I placed my arms around his neck and teased him with my lips making him frustrated and wanting more, he grasped my ass cheek as we are kissing , he closes the door shut and carrys me bridal style to the bedroom, he placed me on the bed and began kissing my jawline.

We are fully naked. Cam takes my legs and pulls them apart gently , he whispers ' are you ready?' "Yes" I reply,
He slides inside of me, "why'd you gasp" he says, 'because it feels so fucking amazing' I say wanting more.
"Gimme more" I grab the duvet sheets and grind my hips on to his as he's length pumps inside me smooth and sharp, "I'm I'm gonna cum" he says.

Before I knew it cam has released his load in me , pulling out cum is pouring out of me.

"You're so fucking beautiful Y/N"

End..