I am the son of 'The Arceus'

Well first of all I want to thank you all because this book has crossed 130 views in no time. This is just the second chapter and we have got that much views. Thanks to you all. So let's start this chapter.

UPDATED PART.

At this time ash was in his and goh's room and was packing his bags. Goh was doing the same. However ash had a feeling that he will not return here shortly after. So he packed all his belongings. He didn't leave anything there.

Goh was doing the same with his bag but he was not packing all his things. When goh completed packing his bags , he saw a smile on ash's face. He asked the reason why he was smiling to which ash replied by telling that' Mom had said that she had a surprise for me. And i am feeling that that surprise will change my whole life (in a good way ).
That's the reason why I am smiling''Ok '
Goh replied satisfied by the answer.

After they were done packing their bags they left the lab after waving and saying goodbye to chloe,prof. Cerise and his assistants.

Now ash and goh were on road walking towards the bus stop. Ash was wearing a hood so that he can't get discovered. He was a champion. He was the CHAMPION OF  THE ALOLA REGION. So to prevent parpazzi  and media he was wearing a hood .

He was one of the most influential person of the world. Being a teen he influenced a lot of kids and teenagers of his age. He was a role model to all of them. However this restricted his travelling to a certain extent. Thus he wore a hood or was in disguise most of time when he went in the public

Goh was used to this because he knew the reason and goh was travelling with him for 6 months . So he got to know ash well and grew a deep bond with him.

It was time to leave because the bus to pallet town has arrived. So ash and goh parted their ways after hugging each other.Ash was the best friend of Goh because he was the closest friend to him. He always admired Ash and he wanted to be like him.

Goh has a dream of catching  one of every pokemon species including mew . In simple words, he wants to fill his pokedex. Nothing else.(I am a big hater of goh, maybe the biggest).  Ash's dream was to be the Pokemon master and he could do that by only one way. By defeating the current undefeated world monarch and the champion of galar Leon.

This was the dream of many people almost every in the Pokemon world but none of them had accomplished this till yet . However ash was different . He was not like others. And leon knew this too. By the time  leon met ash and saw his eyes full of determination , he came to know only one thing that this guy has the potential to defeat him or at least to give a good and fair fight.

According to leon Ash was a strong trainer , a strong battler. Ash's best friend was pikachu. In humans his best friend was non other than Gary . He was his first faithful friend. Despite his arrogant behaviour in the beginning, he now had grown into a mature respectful man and now treat Ash very well . They have a brotherly bond between them.

Well coming to the present time , Ash waved his hands towards goh and bid a farewell and started moving towards his seat.And then the bus took its leave .

Few hours later.

Ash was sleeping on his seat but he heard the conductor calling ' we are in pallet town 'After that ash rushed outside and reached  at the outskirts of the pallet town and said' it never feels bad to be here. This pleasant smell of pallet town refreshes me'' pika pika(me too)' pikachu agreed.

Then they rushed towards their home . As soon as as reached outside his home he took off the cloak he was wearing and then rings the bell and yelled' mom, We are  home' pikachu also yelled with ash at the same time'pika pika(mom , we are home)' And after this they heard the sound of  footsteps coming from the house.

Two or three seconds later a man opened the door of the house . Hey ash you are here and look you are grown up.  Ash stood there  dumbfounded and after few seconds he asked ' uhhh ! Who are you'  pikachu's expressions were as same as ash.

The man responded with  fake anger ' You don't really remember me ash.I don't expect this from you ' Ash stood there for a few seconds taking every details of his face. And then at last it struck his brain...' Huh..dad . Are you dad' ' he asked in shock.

Finally you remembered me ash.  As soon as heard it, tears began falling from his eyes.  He impatiently rushed towards his dad to hug him . He hugged him and his dad embraced him too. This was a hug to show each other how much they missed them.

But now adam was feeling that his jacket was soaking so he looked down and saw that ash  was weeping.

Then he asked his dad which he wanted to ask for a lot of years. He was just was waiting for this moment to ask the question. ' Dad, Why left us for 12 year . Where were you for those years. All those years I was waiting for you but you never came.'

Now ash is 17 and he is going to turn 18 in few months.His father left him at the age of 5 . On that day ash cried a lot. 'Tell me dad why you left us' By that time delia also came there , actually she was there from beginning.

'Do you really want to know ash'' yes , dad'  ash replied while nodding.   'so there is no any other way and i was also thinking to do it . 'Adam said with a serious voice. Ash was listening him with his full attention. Delia knew what this was.

'So listen ash, The thing i want to tell you is that i am not a normal human ,neither you or Delia' adam said  "what how could this happen. We are normal humans dad.''

' No Ash we are not normal humans. First I am not a Human I am Arceus' ash he said he started glowing. The glow was that much bright that it even made ash to cover his eyes. After few seconds the glow died down and there stood the great creature. The god of the universe . The one above all. The lord Arceus.

Ash was getting more confused and after he saw arceus he was about to faint . But he didn't faint . He just backed away a little but regained his composure soon,then he said ' how.!! How is........  ' He wanted to say but there his mouth betrayed him. He wasn't able to utter a single word.

After few seconds he asked in shock  ' How is this possible' arceus  and delia got a little tense after seeing the reaction of their son and arceus tried to explain 'look ash. Don't freak out. i will explain everything.'He said then he looked at delia and he saw her nodding then he started to say ' ash listen. What i want to say you can change your whole life. It can turn your life upside down. But don't get freaked. 'He said to ash to which he nodded and then he started telling his story'

Updated part :- Please tell me is it any better or Should I improve it even more and make it even better. In the later Chapters , the story would change. But for now please tell , Should I make some more improvements .

IF YOU HAVE ANY OPINION OR IDEAS REGARDING ANYTHING, YOU CAN SHARE IT TO ME ... AND PLEASE COMMENT .

Story of arceus will be in next chapter

Well this is it . This is the end of this chapter. However this chapter is big according to me . Well , I am honestly telling that the next chapter will be super great. You all will love it a lot. Well then goodbye for now. Stay safe.
Bye

1400 words including this

Thank You