SYNOPSIS

The black ones are always the bad ones. 

 This was proven by Alyanna Marie Chavez, a twenty-year-old introverted antisocial girl when she happened to get involved in a car accident after stumbling upon some of those tiny, alluring black butterflies on her way home from visiting her sick grandma.

 Declared a critically injured patient that needs an abrupt treatment in the ICU, Alyanna wakes up to a whole new different world where the sun is out and the sky is an empty sheet of black canvas, and the hospital turns into an old, abandoned asylum with patients transfiguring into a bunch of undead; skin peeling off their bones, and internal organs disrupting out of their hollow bodies. As weird as everything seems, Alyanna is suddenly healed— but at the cost of the humanity wipe out (or at least that's what she thinks). 

 Now stuck in a post-apocalyptic world, Alyanna needs to find a way to turn everything back to the way it used to be. With only a memory of her Grandma's tales and some fellow survivors (who don't seem to be humans at all), will Alyanna withstand the terrors brought by these winged creatures and find a way out of this endless midnight? Or will she just run nonstop until her breath decides the limit of her life?