I've been here (Chapter 1)

CHAPTER 1 (DREW'S POV)

Jeez... Jake's been hanging out with the music club so much lately. It never was like this, when we were in middle school...

Jake despised the music club, especially Hailey we'd use to always pick on them. But... how could it all change so quickly? From the Jomies to his new "gang". I HATE them so much. But if that's what Jake wants... then I'll respect his decisions. If I get too carried away taking him away from him, he'll never love me..

He'll probably just end up falling for someone else. Someone who understands him, cares for him, and isn't so clingy as I am.

Jake started walking towards our table... jeez I zoned out from Henry and Liam's conversation with me.

"Drew?! What's wrong with you?" Henry asked worriedly

"Nothing, just been thinking about some stuff... it's ok really!" I exclaimed; I didn't want to make them worried.

Of course Henry and Liam are always so chatty, their practically in love. Knowing them their too dumb to even admit it. All the time flirting, flirting, flirting. Maybe I'm jealous, but I don't want to admit that either. I'm such a hypocrite.

"JAKE, PLEASEE CAN WE COME TO THE MUSIC CLUB TO SEE YOUR LITTLE GANG PERFORM!" Henry pleaded to Jake like a little innocent puppy dog.

"I'm not sure... you guys know that Hailey doesn't like you guys. You guys are just her enemies. Not her friends. You know." Jake answered Henry

Henry frowned, "OH C'MONNNN JAKEY! Who cares about Hailey, we want to go to see you! Right, Drew?"

"Yeah... yeah." Drew didn't really care; he didn't even want to see those dumb twats. It was the least worry on his mind to go there.

"SEEEE Jakey boy, all of us really want to see!" Henry once again begged.

"Fine, I'll try to arrange something with the club. DON'T get your hopes up though lettuce brain." Jake stated

Henry smiled in content, he looked at Liam and gave him a kiss on a cheek due to pure thrill.

"Henry..." Liam said nervously, he never really got if Henry's flirting was true to his heart or not.

Henry started chuckling just to Liam to put his hands over his mouth.

"MmMmMMM LET GO IDIOT!" Henry squealed

"Hehe, what you GET" Liam giggled

I looked in disgust, their so obvious that they know their feelings are mutual. Jake wasn't even paying attention, it seemed he was thinking about something too. What to do... I can't just stay here. Jake turned his back towards me.

"Hey Drew... I want to do something with you." He said

"I want to go out to a theme park with you, to make up for all this not talking and not listening to each other's needs. You know." Jake smiled, he seemed genuine for once.

"And... I know this might not make it up to you Drew. But you're my best friend, one that I love very much."

"Jake, I'd love to!" I replied, I smiled back at him. Our eyes stared at each other for a short while just to be interrupted by the student council president, Daisy.

"Hey Jake, I was wondering since you've joined the club now, why don't I make you matching T-Shirts!" Daisy suggested

"That's a brilliant idea Daisy, I love the idea!" Jake nodded his head in agreement with Daisy

"But don't overwork yourself. I know you're the student council president, but you must get so busy!"

"It's ok Jake, I can handle myself! Anyways have a good day~" Daisy waved as she walked away.

Jake blushed after that. He fumbled with his fingers, he always thinks he's so awkward but he's not.

That made me so mad, not that Daisy came. Jake's literal crush. It's just why... is everything always about the music club. They're not famous or anything but it always manages to get every conversation. Like just shut up about it. Nobody gives a crap.

Lunch went by, and it was finally class time. I put on my air pods and a familiar song started playing. A Mitski song, her songs are so calming to my ears. It just lets me let go for a bit. I walked up to class.

Now time to just let go a little.. this class is easy anyways.

-----------------------------------------------------