Gimme More! Chapter 2

Once I got home, Zoey began requesting over the phone more of her money.

Zoey </3

--------------------------------

Zoey </3: Hey Drewy, please can I get money! To show how much you love me, darling... you know I'd never use you!

Drew: Yeah, once I get my allowance this month, and if you actually hang out with me more

Zoey </3: Sure Drewy, I promise! Pleaseee don't get mad at me you did like last time we fought :(

Drew: You'd know I'd never get mad at you! I love you Zoey, now I've got to go

Drew: Cya!

Zoey </3: Ok, byee ilyt drewy bear

I dropped my phone on the bed out of sheer frustration. Not even my own girlfriend could properly love me. Remembering the first time I caught her cheating; it brings back so many bad memories. It was in the shopping mall, me and the jomies were out on a shopping spree for video games. Then, when they all went into a video game shop without me since I said I was going toilet. I picked up something, Zoey's high pitched whiny voice came into the crisp, humid air.

"Babyy, please can we go to that new shop!" She wailed frantically

"Fine." The anonymous man muttered crossly.

Knowing how much she loves her fancy new nail products and new trendy outfits. She probably has used a lot of men. I was just one of her many "sugar daddies". She's such a FUCKING player. When I heard that... I knew our relationship was just ruined now. Her only purpose to date me was for my money. My dad owns quite a rich business, so that was her only point to do so.
Snake. However, I guess I can give her some props, she's quite good at playing the harmless adorable high school girl she is. The façade she plays gives her an advantage most schoolgirls won't ever get. Whilst they're struggling to get into an elite college, Zoey won't even need it from how many men she seduces. She'll be stacked with money, which will last for days and days.

A message popped up on my phone. It was from Jake.

"Drew are we still on for tomorrow?" The notification said.

Oh yeah... the theme park, I forgot to be honest. I'm so excited, I should probably put an outfit on my desk ready for tomorrow! Eeek, me and Jake haven't gone out in so long.

I typed out with my fingers rapidly, "Yes! We're still on bro"

Jake typed back, "Glad to hear it, I was wondering if the music club could tag along...?"

Huh. My eyes began to surge with tears, each one oozing out on my phone. The Music club... of course what was I to get so enthusiastic about? Knowing Jake, he probably just needs his club to always go after him. I didn't want to make Jake concerned though, so I typed out,

"Yes, they can! More the merrier right?"

What a lie. I just wanted it to be you and me for once. Oh well, let's have fun, Jake. A very happy day for all of us.