Synopsis

Aroon Ananada, future CEO of AA Technologies was celebrating his Graduation with his close friends Kiet and Niran enjoying the night watching girls, when his eyes fell on a group of guys sitting at the bar counter.

Kiet: Hey, what are you looking at?

Aroon: Just look at the nerds sitting at the bar counter. What are people like them doing in such a high end bar? They are spoiling my view.

Kiet and Niran look at the guys and a sly smile appears on their face.

Aroon: What is with that stupid smile? Just spit out what is going on in those dirty mind of yours?

Niran: Hey, you always take pride in your casanova image. Do you think you can get any guy or girl to sleep with you?

Aroon: Ofcourse. You point your finger and that person will spend the night with me.

Kiet: Him

Aroon looks in the direction where Kiet is pointing his finger to and his eyes almost came out of his socket. He looks at guy wearing glasses and smiling at his friends showing his braced teeth.

Aroon: That nerd?

Niran: Aha

Kiet: Why? Are you backing out?

Aroon: NO, NEVER..

Niran: Then let's take this as a challenge. Get that guy on your bed and we will accept you as the undisputed casanova of the millennium and we will bow your heads before you.

Aroon looks at his friends with a smirk.

Aroon: Get ready to lose my dear friends. He is going to be mine before the midnight.

Aroon gets up from his chair and straightens his shirt and walks towards the bar after winking at his friends.

Will Aroon be able to seduce the stranger at the bar? What will be the consequence of this one night stand?