Chapter 14

Atid felt relieved after having a talk with Pringking that was long due. But right now he was concerned about someone else. That someone who left the restaurant in anger earlier today. Atid stood near his desk fidgeting as he was nervous to face Aroon. But he decides to get it done. He walks up to the cabin and knocks on the door.

"Come in"

Atid opens the door and enters the room. Aroon looks at him for a second and then starts going through his file.

Aroon: What do you want Mr.Chanthara?

Atid felt a shiver run through his body on hearing his cold voice.

Atid: I...

Aroon: If you are requesting to go early, please feel free to do so. Your service is no longer needed here. Today is my last day of training and since it's weekend tomorrow, we don't have to see each other after today. I will ask dad to transfer you as someone else's secretary.

Atid: But

Aroon: The thing is I would prefer someone hot and sexy as my secretary. Unfortunately you don't meet that criteria.

Atid looks at Aroon for a second. He swallows the lump that forms in his throat.

Atid: Then I will take your leave Sir. Goodbye and All the best.

Atid walks out of the room without looking back.

Aroon just stares at the closed door and a tear escapes his eyes.

Aroon: He didn't even try to make me change my decision. If he doesn't want me, I don't want him too.

Meanwhile Atid was packing his things with heavy heart.

Atid: I don't mean anything to him. It didn't take him a second to throw me out of his life. I will not go back begging to take me back in his life. I am done with you Aroon.

Atid packs his bag and leaves from there.

Later that night:

Aroon is sitting in a bar, sipping his drink. He thought of calling his friends to relieve his pain but decided against it as he knew they will never understand him. He then decides to spend his time alone in the bar. Many girls and boys approached Aroon for a fun night but he declined all of their advances. He just wanted to be left alone.

As he was on his 3rd drink, he heard a commotion nearby. He looks in that direction and is surprised to see Pringking making out with a guy. He saw red seeing her cozy up to that guy. He finishes the drink in a gulp and walks towards them. He pulls her away from the guy and glares at her.

Pringking: What the hell is wrong with you Aroon? Why are you always barging into my life?

Aroon: I am barging  into your life because you are cheating on PAtid. How dare you Pringking? He is such a nice guy. Why would you hurt him?

Pringking: What are you talking about Aroon? It's true that I asked him for a chance but he declined.

Aroon: He...He said No.

Pringking: Hmm. He said what he felt for me was just a crush and nothing more. He also said that he always had someone in his heart but never realized it until recently. That person came into his life recently and he is finally happy that he can spend all his time with the person he likes.

Aroon: PAtid likes someone. Who?

Aroon pouts like a child, lost in his thoughts. Pringking looks at Aroon with a smirk.

Pringking: You are dumb Atid.

Aroon: Huh

Pringking: Just think about who has come into his life recently and who he is spending most of his time with.

Aroon frowns as he thinks about what Pringking just said. Suddenly his mouth opens in shock.

Aroon: Oh!!!

Pringking: I think now you got what I meant. I hope you haven't done anything stupid Aroon. I have already hurt him in the past and hope you don't do the same mistake.

Aroon: SHIT.SHIT...SHIT

Pringking: You already did. Well, Good luck getting him back.

Pringking walks away from there, leaving a distraughted Aroon behind.
Aroon sits there for some time but gets up with a determined look.

Aroon: I cannot lose him. I will apologize and get him back in my life. I am never letting you go anywhere PAtid. You are mine and always will be.

Aroon leaves the bar and heads towards Atid's house.

Aroon has been standing outside the house for past 10 minutes. Its already half past nine and he was feeling confused whether to ring the bell or not. He finally decides to ring the bell as he didn't want to go to bed without solving this misunderstanding with Atid. He rings the bell and Atid's mom opens the door.

Atid's mom: Aroon. What are you doing here at this time? Is everything alright?

Aroon: I am sorry to disturb you so late PAom. But I have to see PAtid to discuss something urgent.

Atid's mom: It's okay Aroon. Please come in. I will call Atid.

Aroon: PAom, can I meet him in private?

Atid's mom: Sure. He is in his room. Go upstairs and It's the first room on the left.

Aroon: Thank you.

Aroon climbs the stairs and knocks on the door. The door opens and Atid stands before him. He looks messy with disheveled hair and red puffy eyes. He looks at Aroon with a blank expression.

Atid: What are you doing here Sir?

Aroon is shocked as this is the first time he heard such a cold, emotionless voice from Atid's mouth.

Aroon: I...I...

Atid: If you have nothing to say, please leave.

Atid starts to close the door on his face.

Aroon: I am sorry PAtid.

Aroon falls on his knees with joint hands and apologizes to Atid.

Aroon: I am sorry. I am so sorry PAtid. Please forgive me one last time.

Atid looks at Aroon without any change in expression.

Atid: Get up and come inside.

Aroon scrambles on his feet and enters the room quickly. Atid closes the door behind him and then turns to look at Aroon.

Atid: So, you were saying...