the showing of deku's quirk

After awhile I feel a light tap on shoulder. I quickly look to see who has tapped me and i see Izuku smiling at me "where here." he says whilst standing up. I do the same and follow him out the train. As we walk I remembered that i forgot to turn my music off and take my headphones out my ears, I quickly do it.As I turn my music off I look at the time, it's 09:28, shit.

"I-Izuku you said you were fast right?" I ask. "y-yeah.why?" he says scared. "W-well we have 2 m-minutes to get there." i say, "WHAT, GET ON MY BACK. NOW!" Izuku shouts. i flinch and do what he says.(I know this doesn't happen in the anime/mange however i'm doing it anyway. back to the thing)

he activates his quirk and starts running really fast. I didn't expect him to be this fucking fast. Once we get to the gate i check my phone it was 09:29, HOW IS HE THAT FUCKING FAST? "I-Izuku, how did you do that?" I look to where he was but he wasn't there. "izuku w-where are you?" i ask confused."l-look down." after he says that i look down, OMG H-HIS LEGS THERE BROKEN! I look around where i was standing and see a security camera looking right at my and izuku.

after a minute i see the UA door open, there was Midnight and Nezu running toward us with recovery girl just walking peacefully behind them. "what happened to him?" Nezu asks. "H-he used his quirk to get us here s-so we weren't late to the e-entrance exam and next thing i know he has broken l-legs." i answer him