the incident

reader's POV

After the exam, I headed to the shops for dinner like father said. When I get to the town centre i see S/N. What are they doing here. There just sitting on a bench, I go to run however I trip somehow and as I was falling I close my eyes, after a minute I slowly start to open my eyes . I see the floor but i'm not touching it. I look behind my shoulder to see the red and white haired boy grabbing on to my collar looking straight at me.

He pulls me up. "Umm uhh." i say while looking around to see if anyone saw luckily no one had there to busy looking at there phones. "Umm th-thank you..."i say shyly rubbing the back of my neck. He just chuckles and say "Shoto, Shoto Todoroki." While sticking his hand out for me to shake it. I take it and shake it, while doing that i hear a gasp behind me. I let go and look, it was S/N. "Ooooooo, who is this Y/N?" they ask while smirking.

"th-this is Shoto T-Todoroki." you answer. " WAIT LIKE ENDEAVOUR'S SON SHOTO!" They screech while  i cover my ears. he just nods while awkwardly smiling. Now everyone is staring. i walk up to S/N and drag them away "Sorry for them." i shout to Shoto while heading inside a random shop.

"S/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I ask angrily. "Dad told me to wait for you so we get the correct shit." they answer.