Aizawa

(Sorry I haven't written in a whole year, I've been super busy, so yeah enjoy)

Aizawa's pov

As I walk through the park through the park, I see this lad trying to steal stuff from this sleeping girl. I walk towards them but stop when this girl comes running towards them. She grabs his collar and yanks him to the floor and starts punching the shit out of him, I watch from afar to see what happens and hear "Y/N,stop that's not very hero like." The girl stop punching him and stands up "sorry S/N" she says as she walks and stand next to the other girl. The other girl pulls her phone out calls someone. 10 minutes later the police show up and arrest the guy.

After the police take the man I walk towards the two girls, who are hold some bags "excuse me?" I ask. The girls turn around "eraser head, sir." The girl bows "call me Aizawa, now who are you both and why you out so late?" I ask "I'm S/N and this Y/N" S/N says "and we ummm ran away from home, sir" S/N carries on " why did you run away?" I ask " our father was raping Y/N." as she answers I see Y/N wince at S/N say the words 'our father'. "Did you call the police?" I asked "yeah and they never listen. 10 TIMES WE CALLED, 10 TIMES." S/N shouted " S/N please calm down?" Y/N asked "NO, I WILL NOT CALM DOWN, THEY NEVER CAME AND HELPED YOU." S/N kept shouting bring attention to us. "Plea-","there you are children, come home." This guy said "NO!" S/N shouted "Y/N talk some sense into you sibling." He said "excuse me, these kids are not coming with you." I said looking at Y/N who was shaking to the guy "why not, these are my children?" He said "these kid have been say you have raped Y/N" I say "they are lying I would never do anything off the sort." He replied "Y/N, show him the bruises and scars." I heard S/N whisper to Y/N, Y/N started to roll up her trousers  so you could the bruises and took off her jumper and rolled up her long sleeved top so you could see the scars. "This what he did to her." S/N said pointing to the bruises and things "you're under arrest." I said knocking out the guy and calling the police.

After there dad was taken away, I walked them home to see the house was a mess "you know what, I'm adopting you guys, you may call me Dadzawa" I said, when i looked at them they were surprised. (you know the surprised pikachu face, that's what they look like right now.) I got my phone out and adopted them. "Alright; let go home." I say and with that we went home.