the exam

before Izuku could say anything, the alarm went of saying that the exam has started. I started running so I could at least defeat one robot, luckily there was still loads left, i closed my eyes and turned into my sibling they had a strong quirk. the 3 pointer came towards me i used my sibling's quirk, magma.

I shot at least 10 three pointers and i quickly turned back into me before i turned into a blob because of the time limit of my quirk. after a bit of running around for a bit looking for bots when i saw it. The 0 pointer. IT'S FUCKING HUGE! I look around and see a bunch of people running i go to run however I see a girl injured, so I run to her instead of saving myself.

"are y-you OK?" I say."please h-help."she mumbles. after she said that i tried to lift the bit of rubble on her but failed."what i-is your quirk?" i ask her."w-why do you want to know?"she says confused. "if you have a quirk that can help with this i can use it and help you." I answer her."I-its zero gravity." she says. i touch her head and then transform into her and use her quirk. The tiny bit of rubble feels so much lighter. i push it up and she gets out. "thank you so much!" she cries while hugging me."it's OK" i say while patting her head. She reminders me of my sibling.

I turn back into me. i look at the robot and see a person there. i squint my eyes trying to see who it was however i could see who it was. I look at the girl and ask "do you know who that is?" "oh that's a green hair boy, why?" she says. I look at him and scream "izuku!" tears fall down my eyes. he's going to break more bones."do you know if he got any points?" i ask "he hasn't got a single one." she says.

Izuku's POV      

I see a girl trapped and a massive robot heading towards her. I quickly activate my quirk knowing full well i'm going to break some bones but i don't care people are going to get hurt if i don't. Once I am a closer to the robot I hear "izuku" i go to look down however the robot goes to hit me but misses. This robot has horrible aim.

after the robot was defeated by me. i try and see who shouted me but recovery girl was in the way after she was gone everyone was in the changing rooms.