It hurts more than it looks

'The gun pressed against my head and a gunshot occurred with Seonghwa crying and screaming in the distance. The loud bang filled my eyes with a ringing and I fell to the ground watching Seonghwa struggle in his chair.' I opened my eyes and felt the cold ground, pressed against my cheek.

I looked around and felt my heart beating out of my chest. There was a dim light in the middle of the room and it made everything in the room light enough to see ahead a few feet but not enough to see everything in the room. I looked around and saw large metal bars surrounding me.

I looked to the floor and saw there were two dog bowls in there. I walked over to the bowl and saw there was nothing there. There was another iron crate next to me and I saw someone in there.

"Hey, where are we?" I ask trying to get their attention.
"It's called you aren't careful about anything." Osvaldo's voice came over through the other side.
I gasped and ran over to the side of the crate and saw Osvaldo sitting against his crate watching me.

"Why are you here though?"
"Myunhee moon, she drugged your drink, if you don't remember i also tried your drink." Osvaldo watched me closely and was quiet.
I sighed and laid down staring up at the top of the crate. There was a loud squeak and a brighter light leaking in hitting my hand.
"Good you're both awake." a man said cracking out a whip.

He walked up to Osvaldo's crate and opened the door.
"Run Osvaldo!" I yell.
"Be quiet!" the man yelled slamming the whip against my crate causing a loud clang to echo through the room.
Osvaldo stood up and the man cracked the whip on Osvaldo's back. Osvaldo looked at me as the whip slashed his back. I felt tears form in my eyes and guilt cover my body like a blanket. If i had known better i could have avoided watching Osvaldo get hurt like this. Osvaldo struggled to get up and the man smiled getting closer to him.

Osvaldo looked at me and smiled. He grabbed the man's arms and tied them up with the whip as he struggled to fight back. Osvaldo pushed the man into the crate and stole his keys. He walked out and locked the door. The man ran up to him and growled as he struggled taking off the whip. Osvaldo walked over to my crate and unlocked it.

"Come on, we need to get out of here as soon as possible." Osvaldo ran over to the open door and signalled for me to go out with him. I ran up to him and smiled giving him a hug. Our eyes connected and there was a moment as if the world stopped around us. Osvaldo rested his hand on my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. Our lips connected and it felt strange, a feeling ive never felt before. When Osvaldo released me from the kiss I looked into his dark brown eyes.

"Sorry, i just felt," he was quiet and looked down.
"It's okay. I was secretly feeling the same way too." I say laughing.
He smiled and we left the room. When we turned down a hall we saw a man standing there holding onto Yeosang with a gun pointed at his head.
"Get back into your crates. You aren't allowed out yet." he said cocking the gun.
I looked at Yeosang and he had a black eye and cracked lips.

"Yeosang? What are you doing here? Are you okay?" I ask him.
Yeosang looked at me and tears filled his eyes as he looked away.
"Get into your crates, now." he pointed the gun toward me and Osvaldo.
A sharp pain slashed my back and i fell to the ground looking at Yeosang. The pain occurred again and I grabbed onto the ground and Osvaldo fell to the ground as well. Osvaldo looked at me and my heart dropped. Osvaldo rested his hand on my shoulder and nodded at me, proving to me that we will be okay. I stood up and a group of guys grabbed our arms dragging us back to our crates. I walked into my crate and sat down in the corner. Osvaldo got an extra whip and locked in his crate. The man walked up to mine and threw Yeosang in. i ran up to Yeosang and rested my hand on his back as he groaned in pain. The door locked and i looked at Yeosang.