Dream Glow

I parked my car in a nearby parking lot and saw all of the families grouped up near the cassowary territory alleyway in between an abandoned warehouse and an abandoned restaurant. 

I grabbed my colt commando and got out of my car. I rested the gun on my shoulder and walked up to the groups.

Bangchan and the rest of the stays joined him.
"Is everyone ready?" i ask walking toward the front of the group. Korinna, Yunho, Mingi, and felix stood at the front with their weapons in their hands.

"Yes sir. We're all locked and loaded."
"Alright." i turned around and saw all of the leaders standing behind me.

"Tell your groups that these cassowaries will do anything to make you weak enough to kill them. No matter what, do not show any weakness. Some of us will die and and some of us will survive. Just know. We are not just doing this to punish the cassowaries for what they did to us. But to make them regret killing our families."

The leaders nodded and turned around as Hongjoong ran over to us.
"They're here." he said looking forward.
Changbin walked up to me with a flamethrower in his hands.
"Boss."
I looked at him and he nodded. "I got your back."
"Dont have my back changbin. Have Bangchan's. He's going to need it." I winked at him and he nodded.

I looked forward and saw the cassowaries walking up the hill. I stood up straight and everyone did the same. Jung had a small bag next to him. That was probably his secret weapon. Everyone raised their weapons and I raised my hand stopping them. Jung stopped a few feet away from us and folded his arms with a smirk.

"Nice to see you again, like always." Jung mocked.
I squinted my eyes and smiled. "Likewise."
"So tell me, why do you choose to fight now? After all these years." Jung hinted at me and i ignored it.

"I figured, we were going to have this war anyway so why not get it over with now before we are older and totally forget everything. I want to kill you before i hit my fifties." i say with a smile.

Jung was quiet as he looked down. "You know. There's something I want to give you. Just a small preview of what's going to happen to you."

He opened the bag and pulled out a plastic bag with blood smeared all over it. He removed the bag and it revealed Yeosangs head with blood all over it and pale skin. Yeosangs brown hair was messy and Yeosangs eyes stared into my soul.

My heart shattered. I felt tears form in my eyes but I turned my head to ignore the man in front of me. Jung threw the head toward me and Korinna looked down with Yunho looking over her shoulder. Korinna bent over and grabbed Yeosangs head. She closed his eyes and kissed his head. She handed me the head and grabbed her gun tighter.
"You son of a bitch." she ran forward.
"Korinna don't!" Yunho chased after her and a loud gunshot filled the alleyway.

Korinna turned around with blood dripping down her head. She grabbed her head and fell to the ground. Yunho ran over to Korinna and grabbed her hand as she looked up at him.

Yunho pulled her in for one last kiss and she became motionless. Yunho began to cry as the rest of us couldn't believe what had just happened. Felix and Hongjoong stepped forward to charge but I stopped them.
"Wait." I say keeping my eyes on the two. "Theyll just kill you too."

Yunho screamed in tears as Myunhee walked up to Yunho shooting him in the back of the head. Yunho fell next to Korinna with her hand intertwined with his.
"You bitch!" Mingi yelled.

"Well i guess since someones already dead. Lets try and finish the job. You weak link."
"Oh we arent weak. By the way we have already killed many of your people." i signalled the Kim family stepped forward and they brought all of the heads from the freezer.