Flashback

Fin got a call and headed to the address given once he got there he went inside to see the missing Olivia Benson he questioned her, Amanda showed up, "Do you know who did this?" He asks, "Lewis" Olivia says, "Fin, that's enough" says Amanda, Fin drives her home

*Noah's POV*

I'm really scared to see her it's been a year since I seen her, Suddenly mom walks through the door, "Mom!" I say excited, but she jumped back, "Noah, we need to talk about something" she says, "yeah" I say, "How would you feel about having a little sibling?" She asked, "That'd be cool" I say, sure they'll need more attention yeah.

*Olivia's POV*

I don't feel so well, just then my water broke, Fin takes me to the hospital where I gave birth, she was beautiful but something felt wrong then I passed out.

*Fins POV*

She died in front of me and her baby what went wrong? What caused this?

*Amanda's POV"

I just got News of Olivia's death, it made no sense she was healthy sure she was sick during pregnancy but that was normal, I loved her and Fin took in our kid it's for the best cause if they find out about us they'll think less of us, He named My kid Lillian Olivia Tutuola, Liv want to name her Julica but I guess it's Lillian now I have to let go of the past.

Noah went into foster care and soon juvie for beating up a kid this stuff went on for years even in adulthood he still took his rage out on people, Mad about his mom's sudden death and that Fin only took in his sister he took it out by fighting instead of getting help.