Missing!

I woke up at noon, Amanda wasn't home I assumed she was called into work, I showed up to surprise her and realized she wasn't there, I saw a picture of the infamous William Lewis on the board, "Lewis, is free!" I yell, "Yes and he has struck again we think he may know about you and your in danger" The squad says, "Let him try to catch me I'll kill him" I say, "Lillian, he has Amanda he'll use that against you" Sonny says.

*At home*

I open the door I sense a presence, "Amanda" I say, I turn the corner to see William Lewis, "What do you want?" I ask, "Can't I spend time with my daughter?" He asks, "You need to leave, you aren't welcome here" I say, "your just like your mother, never giving me a chance" he says, "Why would I want to give you a chance, after what you did to her, your lucky I don't kick your teeth in!" I yell, he puts a gun to my head, "Come with me darling" he says then pistol whips me and things go black, I wake up in a abandoned mobile home, "Help!" I beg, Lewis walks in, "No one can hear you, boy I could do you right here and no one could hear you cry for help" He taunts me, "Do it! You'll get away with it just like every other time, unless your afraid, I think you're afraid" I taunt him, "Your just like your mother thinking I'm afraid to do you, I did your mom and look who came out of it, you" he says, I get up and kick him and run, he chases after me I get to a road and see a car coming I run in the road Lewis not seeing the car ran after and got hit, he's dead, I call for help, they arrive and take me to the hospital where I'm later examined for trauma to the brain, I suffered a brain injury from being hit with the gun, "Why didn't he just shoot me?" I say, "He had other plans" Sonny says, "How do we find Amanda now?" I ask, "We have to declare her dead there's no leads" Sonny says, "No we're not just giving up he had me there for a reason she must've been close just look within 100 miles of each direction" I demand, sure enough they listened, they never did find her not even when I kept expanding the search now nation wide, 8 years later I came across a cabin in the woods, desperate I went in and saw a scared woman who you couldn't tell who she was, "Are you hurt?" I ask, "Who are you?" She says grabbing something sharp, "It's ok, I'm here to help" I say, she dropped the object and started crying I took her in for a DNA test, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the results "Amanda Rollins", "Amanda, it's me Lillian" I say to her, she runs up and hugs me, "Amanda, do you want to go home?" I ask, She doesn't say a word she just opens the door and we leave, you can tell she hasn't showered, her hair is matted and brown so he either dyed it or it's just greasy, she heads to the bathroom and showers and comes out with what now looks like dirty blonde hair, "You look beautiful" I say, she smiles but says nothing.