rainy day! (Digitaltime)

This is an ask by DragongDoesMSM
So here you go! Srry if it's not what you expected I tried 😅
Anywayyyy enjoy____________________
Tony's pov
I wake up to a loud noise and a faceplant to the floor from falling off the wall due to the loud noise. The loud noise just so happened to be the newest teacher, Colin. His lesson had caused everyone to worry or to be frightened. As I got up I heard sketch calling me. As I walked to the dining room sketch was still freaking out.
"Tony! Did you hear that loud noise it came from Colin's room but he's teaching right now."
"I heard it. It was loud enough to wake me up." I said still kinda tired
"What if something happened!" Paige exclaimed. "Here I'll go peek and see if anything is wrong." I said so she doesn't worry anymore. I peeked in through the door just to see him continuing his song without realizing me. His voice was very... Interesting. I liked it though but I set my thoughts aside from that and went back to sketch. "He's okay, just continuing his song" I reassured her.
"Okay then" she shrugged off.
(Slight time skip)
(Also Colin's pov)
As I finished my lesson leaving the room I was in I decided to explore, I know there is more teachers I would like to meet but I didn't know now we're they were. So I just walked around. As I was walking i thought about the teachers. They must be around here somewhere. I thought to myself before realizing I wasn't looking we're I was going and bumped into someone.
"Oh! I'm sorry I didn't mean to bump into you!" I said apologizing quickly
When I looked up I saw a clock. A clock with legs and arms it must be a teacher of course.
"It's okay I've heard of you. Colin right?" He said while reaching his hand out to me.
"Oh I'm sorry I'm a bit of a germphobe I don't like being touched" I said as he pulled his hand away
"That's okay. C'mon I'll show you were everyone else is." He said as he started walking.
I walked right behind him before entering a living room were a sketchbook was on the couch watching something. She didn't have legs she was just there.
"Hey Paige! This is the new guy Colin"
He introduced me.
"Oh hello! I'm Paige as you probably know now and that Tony!" She spoke as she pointed to the clock in front of me.
"Hi" I said as a image of a small smiley face projected onto my head
:]
"Woah!" Paige exclaimed excitedly!
"That really cool" Tony also said
"Thank you heh. it's kinda how I work" I thanked as they both were amused of my computer head.
"Anyway me and Tony were wondering if you'd like to go on a picnic? to get to know you?"
I thought for a minute. What harm would it cause.
"Okay sure" I replied
"Great! We'll go in a few minutes for now pick an empty room over there once you enter your name will imprint onto the door" she explained.
"Thank you!" I replied walking out the room back into the hallway
After picking the room in the far corner near the doorway towards the kitchen he settled in to the room. Once he left his room he heard Tony calling him so he rushed over there he was already ready for the picnic and so was everyone else.

(Getting to the picnic part or whatever idk)

After arriving we set up the area.
We ate lunch and talked a bit.
After lunch I decided to lay in the grass and look at the clouds. They made a different shape everytime a new one appeared... Wait clouds we're appearing. Once he realizes the clouds and the sky slowly turning Gray he rushed towards Tony.
"Tony! We have to leave!"
"Huh? How so is something wrong?"
Tony questioned as he looked around
(Tony's pov)
Colin wanted to go home. It seemed a little early but he seemed to be in a rush too. I looked around to see if there was anything or anyone then he felt a drop. A drop of water from the sky had fallen onto him.
Luckily he was water proof unlike...
COLIN!
Once he realized it was too late it had started raining and Colin ran!
He ran towards the car and directly into the small car we used to get there. But right before he made it to the door he started glitching already.
I darted towards Colin also while grabbing Paige. I threw Paige into the car as I helped Colin get into the back seat. He was glitching almost losing his balance Tony had caught him and rushed him to the car holding him bridal style.
Tony put him into the back seat and quickly rushed home.
(At the house. Also the rain trail was still following them so it wasn't raining were they were)
He parked the car and quickly rushed to the back seat to see Colin still glitching out. Both his eyes had turned completely black and his screen said Error.
Tony brought him inside dried him off and let him rest.
Right before Tony left Colin's room after laying him onto the bed Colin seemed to still be a little awake.
"D-Dont Lea-ea-ve" Colin pleaded grabbing onto Tony's arm.
Tony looked back at him and decided to stay in the room with him.
"It's okay Colin, I'll stay." Tony promised sitting at the end of Colin's bed. By that time it was pretty late and Tony also felt tired but he cared more about Colin. Not soon after Tony was drifting into sleep as he fell to the other side of Colin's bed and ended up staying there for the night.
____________________________________
THIS IS PART 1 CAUSE I AINT DOING ANYTHING OVER 1000 😀
anyway ill start the next part soon and I hope your currently enjoying the story
Thanks for reading

1020 words