1. And The Grammy Goes To.

"And the Grammy goes to

"And the Grammy goes to... Ivy Lewis and Chase Rox for HomeTown!" Megan and Colin say making my heart burst, I stand up and hug Chase before hugging Hazel and Katie. Chase grabs my hand and helps me up the steps and to the stand.

"Wow." We say at the same time before laughing. "This is truly an amazing honour. We worked so hard on this album, days and nights of blood sweat and tears, mostly from laughing though." He says making me and everyone else laugh.

"Ivy was the first person who actually listened to my music, not just heard it but understood it. Ever since we met at University, I knew that I would only be standing her with one person and here we are." He says making my eyes fill up and I hug him.

"I wouldn't want to be up here with anybody else, this is not an easy job but working with your best friend and knowing when to switch work off is a gift that I've only found with you. I just want to thank everybody for listening, singing and screaming the songs at the shows. I love you all." I say making everyone cheer and Chase pull me into a side hug and kiss my temple making everyone cheer even louder as we laugh.

Two hours later...

"We fucking did it!" Chase cheers as we walk into the after party making everyone scream as they pop bottles of champagne.

"My sister won a fucking Grammy!" Hazel screams as she records us making me scream at her and then Katie joins in making us all laugh. "God, I'm so proud of you." Hazel says as her and Katie pull me into a group hug. "Well, I'm even more proud of you two." I smile as I grab their hands. "Owning the best clubs in the Uk!" I say making them laugh.

"We just know how to party." Katie says making me laugh. "Because of you." Hazel says as she pushes me lightly making us laugh. "Ivy!" Hannah screams making me laugh and run into her arms. "God, I am so proud of you both!" She says making me smile as we pull away.

"We couldn't do it without you, he wrote all the love songs." I say making her raise a brow at me. "Feel like shit was all you, you even sang on it." She says making me roll my eyes. "I wrote that years ago, not long after I met Chase." I say making her smile and hug me.

"Look who's come to see you." She smiles making me turn around and run straight into his arms. "Congratulations gorgeous." Lucas says making me smile and kiss his cheek. "Thank you lovely." I say making him smile and spin me around. "You look amazing." He says making me smile and straighten his bow tie. "You don't look to bad yourself Mr NBA." I say making him chuckle. "Come on, let's get a drink." He says making me smile and let him drag me to the bar.

Chase and I thanked everyone and partied for hours, celebrating our first Grammy. "Ivy! Mums calling!" Katie says making me smile and pull her out to the smoking area. "Mumma Jules!" I scream making her laugh. "Congratulations baby, you deserve it! You looked so beautiful up on that stage, we were all rooting for you." She says making me smile.

"I love you guys, I'll be home in a couple of days, I decided to come back with the girls." I say making her smile. "Well, we'll be down, just tell us when." She says making me smile. "You know, I actually thought it was time for me to come up." I say making her eyes light up.

"Oh that would be amazing, they've got the most delicious Italian place just down the road, we go there for every birthday, anniversary or just anything to celebrate." She says making me smile as I think about the next sentence, I decided to say fuck it and say it anyway.

"Umm, how's Jack been?" I ask making her raise her brows and look across the room before smiling. "He's good, he's going to be playing the euros soon, you should come down for it or up or whatever." She says making me laugh.

"I'll be sure to make some room for it, as long as he's good. Sorry, I know it's random I just never asked before." I say making her smile happily. "He was watching you tonight, he was really happy for you." She says making eyes fill up but I just smile and laugh.

"Alright well, I'm gonna go and have another drink before Hannah and Chase are pulling me into a cab overly drunk." I say making her laugh. "Alright be safe, we love you." She smiles. "Love you guys too." I smile before Katie hangs up.

"You asked about Jack?" She says making me sniff and nod. "I did, I'm drunk." I say making her laugh. "You still think about him?" She asks me quietly. "Do you not listen to my music, god." I roll my eyes making her laugh as we go back in. "Shots!" I shout making everyone cheer before doing just that.