4. Family.

"Yo Ivy! Oh shit, sorry." Katie says as her and Hazel come outside but stop once they see Jack and I. "Your fine, you joining us?" I ask making them side eye each other before nodding and coming over, lighting up their straights, cause they're rich now, as they say.

"So, what's up?" I ask before toking my burn. "We just thought you'd run away, you've been out here for like an hour." Katie smiles. "Now we know why." Hazel smirks making me suck my teeth at her.

"We we're just catching up." Jack smiles at them. "Checking out your new tattoos, Ivy's got one right on her..."

"Okay Hazel." I say making them all chuckle. "You two alright though? I can't see any blood?" Katie says as she picks up jacks arm making us chuckle. "All good." He nods at her. "Okay, well mum wants to get going soon, you almost ready?" Katie asks making me nod before I look at Jack.

"You coming?" I ask making him smirk, cross his arms and lean back in his chair. "Are you asking?" He says making me roll my eyes. "Do you want to come and eat with us?" I say sarcastically making him smile. "As long as your paying." He slaps his knees before getting up and holding his hand out to me.

"I thought I wasn't aloud to pay for anything." I say making him shrug. "You just won a Grammy, you can pay." He winks making the girls laugh. "Who do you think has more money now?" Hazel asks Katie.

"Ivy." She says making me laugh. "Ha, absolutely not." I say making them look at me confused. "I'm not a singer, I'm a writer and producer, I don't earn as much as Jack." I say. "I don't know, you have just won a Grammy. People will be asking you to write songs for movies, you'll be on tour with Chase again." Jack says making me shake my head.

"I doubt it. I've been thinking about moving back home, I love New York but it's not home." I say making the girls eyes light up. "Like here or Bournemouth?" Katie asks making me smile and shrug. "I don't know, both are home I'm different ways." I say.

"I think you should move back here so I can see my baby." Jack smiles as Star runs over to him and picks her up. "You already have her fifty percent of the time." I say making him shrug before kissing her head. "Half is never enough, is it?" He asks making me swallow tuck my lips together and breath out my nose. "Shut up." I shake my head making the girls and Jack laugh as I walk back inside.

"To the pub we go!" I shout making everyone turn and look at us, I turn to see Jack stood behind me, smiling down at me. "Well its about fucking time." Dad says making mum slap his arm, we all laugh as Jack throws his arm around my shoulder, I give him a side hug and smile at Julie who can't contain her smile. "How we gonna do this then?" Gavin asks everyone. "Well we drove here so to makes sense we take our car, saves you guys petrol." Mum says to Julie and Gavin, making them nod in agreement.

"Well I have to pick Ryan up from the station and get Hugo in the way."Hazel says making Jack look down at me with his arm still around my shoulder. "You driving or you want shotgun?" He smirks making me bite my lip as I smile. "Shotgun!" I smack his chest lightly and run outside with him chasing me, just as my fingers graze the door handle to his black Mercedes GLC coupe AMG he wraps his arms around my body, lifting me up as we both laugh uncontrollably.

"Still the same seven years later." Julie flicks my forehead before kissing mine and then jacks cheek. "Get in bitch." Jack says playfully making me mouth drop but still smiling as he shows his biggest grin before running round to his side and getting in. I smile and shake my head before opening the door and getting in.

"A lot's changed, I can pay now and open my own door its quiet freeing." I say making him smile and shake his head as he pulls out the driveway. "Well, you got big boy money now and I have to keep you humble so it must be nice to not have somebody else open your door for you once in a while." He winks making me roll my eyes. "Dickhead." I mumble. "Why thank you doll, now show me some unrealised shit. Preferably with you singing." He says making me scoff. "No, we can listen to Nicki." I say making sigh extravagantly. "If it's not you singing i don't wanna hear another female." He says making me smile and shake my head.

"We both know that Nicki isn't just any female." I say making him try to keep a straight face as he pulls away from the road. "It's quieter without the girls in the back." He says making me smile. "I know, it's scary they're not kids anymore. They own a fucking business together!" I say making us both burst out laughing. "Sometimes I think they're more mature than me." Jack says making me nod and bite my lip. "I know the feeling. But, they both have amazing relationships, maybe they learnt what not to do from us." I say making him smile but I can see pain in his eyes, and I know because I feel it too.

"Have you learnt?" He ask quietly. "I like to believe I did but I think I went to far as to just avoiding feelings all together with anyone." My reply makes him nod before he turns and looks at me at a red light. "I meant what I said back then Ivy. Every word of that message, I still feel the same to this day, nothings changed." He says making me smile sadly at him and bite my lip as I grab his hand. "Me too dickhead, but at the same time everything has changed." I say as I run my thumb over his lips and he kisses the pad of my thumb lightly. "Time, right?" He says making me smile. "We need time." I nod before he grabs my hand and holds it in his lap as the light goes green and he pulls away.