Chapter 1

A/N- This was my first time actually posting a story on wattpad so please no rude comments or hate. Thank you

''Talia May Jones get up we are going to vidcon!'' My best friend  Acacia screamed. I was tired  and weak. Last night was crazy, that party was crazy! It was like ''Project X'' As I get up half awake, and half asleep I advioded tripping over all the shoes and clothes on the floor. Acacia and I have been friends for 10 years now she's 15 and I am 17 she is like a sister to me. The one that I have always dreamed on having. We are both YouTube Stars but today was our first day going to vidcon. I was excited but did not show it. I was YouTube famous just like my idols Sam Pottorff, and Kian Lawley. I fell in love with them since day one, and belive it or not I lived only 25 minutes away from them. I am currently single and looking for the right person. Kian Lawley to be exact. But he would never like me. I am 5'4, I have brown eyes, tan skin, and light brown hair. Have I ever had a boyfriend? NO! I was never the type of girl who was described as ''Shy''. One thing for sure is that Kian Lawley would never ever find anything interesting about me I am not very outgoing. ''Come on Talia we are going to be late and I don't want the fans to be mad at us!'' Acacia screamed while trying to pull her pants up from her legs. ''Oh don't get your panties in a twist, I am almost ready calm yourself.!'' I screamed. It was only 9:00am but all the Youtubers had to be there by 9:30am. As we arrived at vidcon it was 9:26am.We went straight to our station to get ready to sign autographs, take pictures, etc. Fans, lots of them were rushing towards us. ''OMG ITT'S TALIA SHE'S SO PERFECT!'' A girl from the crowd shouted.I kept hearing comments like ''OMG She's so pretty!'' or  ''I would ship her with any of the O2L members!'' It made my self esteem go really high. I was never cocky about anything or conceded with myself. Then everyone started to scream even louder saying ''OMG KIAN I LOVE YOU! SAM I WANT YOUR BABIES! OMG O2L I LOVE YOU!'' I felt an urge to scream but kept my feelings to myself. Oh my god they all looked cute! Even Kian!

''Hello .Ladies'' Kian says while shooting me a wink. I felt like I wanted to die! I can not believe that Kian Lawley even noticed me. ''Hi beautifuls'' Sam says to Acacia and I. ''Oh hi Sam'' Acacia says while kissing his soft lips. I was always sort of jealous of their relationship. I wish that I could have such a sweet boyfriend like him. He spolies her and everything. As the day went on my hands were getting weak and tired. ''Break time!'' Acacia shouts. ''Yes!'' I scream while almost tripping over my chair. As Acacia and I start to walk to get some lunch. Taco Bell to be exact, Sam and Kian decided to tag along. ''Hello I don't think I introduced myself to you correctly,Hi I am..'' ''KIAN LAWLEY!'' I shout while turning all red. ''I know everything about you and Sam, as a YouTuber I am one of your biggest fans.'' I say. Oh how stupid I must have looked and sounded. ''Oh.. Um... Cool?'' He says while trying not to laugh in my face. ''This is my friend Talia'' Acacia says to Kian. ''Well turns out she already knows me, so I guess I do not have to introduce myself'' Kian says while laughing. Uh! I am so stupid and I am always messing everything up. This is the reason why I do not have a boyfriend. ''Well she is very pretty and cute'' Kian says while whispering to Acacia in her ear. It was a whisper a loud one too. My heart was racing,and  it was bounching up and down. I felt my blood pressure go up and my palms started to sweat.