Chapter 2

As we leave Taco Bell and head straight to our stations, I couldn't even walk by because there were so many fans that were waiting for my autograph.  ''Hey wait, program your number into my phone so that I can text you later'' Kian says while trying to rush back to his station. Just being with him gave me the chills. He's.. so.. CUTE! In an hour we were all supposed to go to see celebrities and even YouTube stars preform songs, or dance. One of them was Acacia. ''All YouTubers please head down to Stage 1'' The guy on the intercome said. I was so excited because I have never heard Acacia sing before. ''Hey wait up!'' I look back to see Kian trying to catch up with me. ''Wow you walk fast don't you?'' He says. I did not want to answer him, yes I was in love with Kian Lawley but I was not up for his stupidity. ''Why are you so quiet? Are you okay?''Kian asked me. ''Its nothing'' I say while rushing off.

''The name is Talia Jones friends with Acacia Clark, I am a YouTube star'' I say to the usher while showing him my VIP pass. ''And the boy behind you?'' the usher asks. ''That is..'' ''I can speak for myself, I am Kian Lawley and this is my friend Sam Pottorff, two O2L members'' Kian says to the usher while cutting me off and giving my a dirty look. Okay? What is up with him? ''Here comes Andrea'' says Kian while putting his hand over my wasit. ''Kian..'' Andrea says while giving him a dirty look. ''Andrea..'' Kian says while rolling his eyes. ''Who is this?'' she questioned him. ''Andrea.. This is Talia my girlfriend, Talia this is Andrea my ex.'' Kian says all happy. Girlfriend? I was not even close to even being his ''girlfriend''. We were just ''friends.'' I smiled at her not knowing what to do nor say. ''Shh Acacia is up'' Sam says to all of us. I needed space, if I was not really Kian's girlfriend and he was just trying to make Andrea jealous, then I was not the type of girl that you could just use. As I walk away from all of them, I decided to go back to my station, I was really upset with Kian.

*BUZBUZBUZ* NewiMessage From:Kian- Hey, where did you go Sam and I are looking for you.

Did I reply back? NO! I left vidcon and drove back home. Kian is such a jerk! Great now I am home alone and once Acacia comes back from Vidcon I'm going to have to hear her mouth.