Chapter 5

''Talia.. Talia wake up!'' I wake up to hear Sam screaming at me to wake up. ''What! What! I am awake!'' I say getting really mad now. ''What did you say to Kian last night?'' Sam says while getting mad. ''Why do you care anyways? SHUTUP! It is none of your freaking business anyways!'' I say while pushing him to the wall. ''What is wrong with you Talia! You have changed and I am not liking it!'' he says while pushing me away from him. ''You don't know how it feels to be hurt. You don't know what I have gone through. You don't! While your over here having a perfect life with Acacia. I'm balling my eyes out every day because I am always the third wheeler. You don't know how it feels to be single. Then, when you fall hard for someone that you really like, they use you like a used toy. You don't understand me! No one does! Valentines day is tomorrow and I am going to be the only idiot without a boyfriend, with out  roses, with out chocolates, with out those big fluffy teddy bears, and lastly with out someone to hold and cherish moments with.'' I say while crying and stomping my feet on the ground like a little girl. I was throwing a fit, I wasn't proud of it but I wasn't going to act like everything is okay.'' I never had a dad growing up, I don't know who my real parents are, I'm adopted, I don't know if I even have brothers and sisters that I don't know about. While every kid in middle school was getting spoiled I was the only person who was living a life in poverty. I wasn't rich like all the other kids in my school, I was a normal kid, normal and boring. Then I become YouTube famous, I have lots of fans, but still no boyfriend. I live a horrible life, that nobody will understand. Now that I'm finally rich, and get everything that I want, people use me just for my money! Nobody will understand my story nor me. They judge me just because I'm DIFFERENT.'' ''Talia your right, I don't know how any of those things feel like, I am not bragging but I do have a girlfriend, and I have  all the things that you do not have, but I am not proud of it, I know that you don't belive me or what ever but I promise you that I never want to hurt you, and Kian does not either, I promise you this.'' Sam says while crying and kissing me on the head. ''You need rest, I promise you that things will get better.'' As he carries me to my room, tucks me in and kisses me on my fore head. I grabbed his head, pulling him closer and whispering into his ear ''What if today was the last day that you ever saw me alive?'' He looked at me, while crying even more, and leaving my room while sobbing.