Chapter 3

3 hours later  and all I hear is Acacia laughing her butt off and Sam behind her. ''Good night'' she says while kissing my forehead. It smelled delicious 6:00am who is up so early? Oh it is Sam he was making waffles, pancakes, eggs, bacon, and toast. ''Hey sleepy head'' he says while giving me a hug. ''Oh hi'' I say with a sad look on my face. ''What is wrong? You left Vidcon early and Kian and I were looking all over for you'' Sam says with a worried look on his face. ''Don't give me that look, plus the only reason why Kian was looking for me was because he was trying to make his ex jealous. I am not a toy that you can just use when ever'' I say with a stern look on my face. ''WOAH! Slow down, I think Kian actually does like you. I mean I know that he was not using you, I know Kian he would never do that'' Sam says while winking at me. ''I know him too and I could tell that he has a bad personality.'' I say while taking a a bite out of my toast. ''You shouldn't judge him based on his personality'' ''What ever'' I say while walking out of my house. I am always getting hurt. Plus nobody ever believes me, everyone always has to choose a side and it is never mine. This is the reason why I can never have a boyfriend. Boys are so confusing, and rude.