CHARACTERS DESCRIPTION

Saanvi is a very simple girl has Willow as her nickname. She loves to enjoy every little things. She is so possessive of the people who she love. She is little bit short tempered. She is modest, but also speak her mind in a way others can't.You can call her the most perfect girl in the universe but goes crazy sometimes 😜

Charvi is a very jovial girl ever has Violet as her pet name. She is Saanvi's bestfriend. She is very cute, lovely and kind hearted. She is very patience in nature. She love making friends and do anything for their happiness. She is an amazing person everyone want in their life.

Mayra is a innocent girl. She may be funny sometimes but if someone triggers her inner ego she is bad as ever. She values her self respect so much. And give her fullest to what she likes.

Pari is a sweet girl. She is very talkative person. She may talk harsh to others but has a soft heart. She values the every relation she involve in.

Charlie is a cute girl. She always has a smiling face. She is very caring and get along with eachother very well.

Rathik is a hottest guy. His name captures the hearts of everyone who hears it. He is a guy who is quite protective. He is soo adorable. He is everything a girl craves for.

Eshan, Pranith, Ayush, Mayur and Advik are the friends of Rathik.

Nihal is a silent boy. He has shy nature and don't open up to everyone. He is so caring and has endurance to wait for any extent. He is so lovely and friendly with others. And everyone loves his company.

Gokul is one of the Saanvi's classmate who is always looking for troubles.

Anvi is Rathik's classmate. She was so close to all of his friends and Rathik.

Druthi is also Saanvi's friend. She is good at studying.

Viaan is a joyful boy. He makes all the people around him happy. He is most funniest person everyone want in their life.

Nuthan  is the favorite teacher of Saanvi's group at OPEN SKIES SCHOOL.
And Mythri is Global Royal School teacher.They are very supportive to their students....