1. It's your wedding today👰....

Oops!

"Careful yar don't break it" my hands came across the vase which was about to fall from one of the staff.

" Take it" I extended my hand to give him the vase.

"Thank you madam" He received it and tension left his face.

"If my mom see your negligence, you will be done for sure" I reminded him.

"But don't worry she is not that scary also" I gave a naughty smile to him.

"Okay mam" He signed in relief with a smile and started to go on with his work.

Yes its true my mom care a lot about the things that she owns.In my view all mother's are like this only.

Will you guys agree with me??

🤔🤔🤔....

What are you guys thinking about. Don't you guys remember me??

Hmm......

Oh sorry it's our first meeting right?

I almost forgot...😂

Okay then let me introduce myself first.

My name is.......

Any guesses....

Hmmmm........

Okay no more joking...

My name is SAANVI.

Isn't it cute name you ever heard🤭

You can also call me Willow its my nickname.🙈

Here I came to share my story with you guys.....🤗

" Hi Willow" a voice reached my ears and both their hands came to rest around my neck from behind.

"Who is this" I released myself from the hug and turned to see.

"Hey!"

"Hi.. Violet" My eyes widened on seeing the face in front of me and without knowing my cheeks pulled on either sides to form a broad smile on my face.

"It's been a long time, my dear" I hugged her from the front and my eyes slightly filled.

"Yes yar. It's been too long. Finally we met. I am so happy to see you" She too hugged me tightly.

"I'm already over the moon" I released myself from the hug and both of us smiled at eachother very brightly.

"How are you " I asked her while wiping my happy tears.

"I'm fantastic".

"What about you" She raised her both eyebrows.

"See, like this" I gave a naughty smile to her and both of us walked to a particular place while talking.

"Such a beautiful scenery " Violet turned to me while enjoying the nature in front of her eyes.

"Hmm. I also like it" I agreed with her.

Then we both sat on a bench under the shadow of the big tree and the whole place is surrounded by little green grass and we both embraced ourselves with the hug of wind.