10. "Whose Handkerchief??"🙄

Hello my cuties...

Hope you are all doing well..

Don't waste a single minute come let's get started.....

Where did i stopped.... Ummmm

Remembered 🤭 Chaloooo.....

Viaan's pov:

"Are you guys ready" I entered the ward.

"Looks like they had a huge fight yesterday " Mayra laughed on seeing them.

"I agree with you" Pari gave high five to Mayra.

"Pari simply don't stand there and make fun of them" I told her to wake them up.

"It's not like that Viaan, wait a second" Mayra stopped Pari from waking them up.

"What is it? Mayra" I asked her.

"Wait you will know it" Mayra took her phone out and clicked some pics in different angels.

"Mayra! What are you doing?" I shouted at her.

"Wow Mayra wow!! That's like you. Take more pics" Pari encouraged her.

"Are you guys out of your mind" I yelled at them but no use.

So I decided to wake them up by myself.

"Willow...."

"Violet....."

"Come on wake up. We are getting late" I tried to wake them up.

"Wait Viaan, they will not get up so easily." Mayra told me.

"Then how??" I questioned her.

"It's like this" Pari and Mayra pinched Violet's and Willow's hand at once.

"Ouchhhh" They both got up and screamed and I stood there with my mouth open.

"What happened?? Who attacked mee??" Violet shouted loudly.

"It's us" Mayra replied back.

"Why did you do that??" Willow asked Pari.

"Ohh,,, Viaan tried to wake you guys up so many times but you both slept like pigs.
So we had no other option than this. Sorry guys we didn't mean to hurt you guys." Pari told in a dramatic way.

"You...." Violet took pillow to throw at her but stopped...

"Heeeee,, What an ugly pic" Violet dropped her pillow down on seeing our pics in Mayra's phone.

"If you guys say one more word I will post it online" Pari threatened them.

"No no please don't do it" Willow requested her.

"It depend on you guys" Pari replied.

"Okay" Willow and Violet both noded their heads on looking at with each other.

"If your drama is over, come on let's goo. Otherwise the hospital staff will kick us out." I ordered them.
Already two nurses are seeing us like we need to take appointment at psychiatrist.

On seeing them we packed our things in few minutes and all of us left the hospital.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Rathik's pov:

"Dhoom Machalee" a weird song started to play. I got up to see whose phone is it.

 I got up to see whose phone is it