2. " Why are you still keeping this🙄.."

Hiii buddies..🤗

I am ur sweetest Willow..😉

Hope you all are doing well....

Do you guys like my first chapter....🤔🤔

...............

If you don't tell...... Then,

I take ur silence as....

You liked it..🤭

Okay no more comedy let's look into my story🤣😂
.
.
.
.

Violet's slant...

"How come I have such a careless friend" I searched the whole cupboard.

It's her wedding today but, forgot where she kept her wedding ring.

"What I am supposed to do with this girl." I looked at my watch.

"Oh no it's getting late. Where is it??" I dragged all the clothes from the hanger and checked every inch of the room but, it was of no use.....

As my patient level went nil I took my phone which was lying on the bed and dialled a particular number.

"Did you find it" I asked the person as soon as he received my call.

"No. I have already searched more than ten shops but I couldn't find similar to that." He replied.

"Viaan!....."

"Can't you just find a ring similar to her wedding ring??"

"Then what's the use of you. Go to hell. You don't deserve to live in this earth."
I shouted at him.

"Violet, calm down."

"It's just ring I failed to find" he tried to console me.

"What you are going to do it's up to you. I want that ring in front of me within half an hour"

"I don't want my bestie's wedding to ruin bcoz of that mere ring. Understand?" I warned and disconnected his call.

I know she already suffered a lot. Finally she got someone with whom she can relay on. So this time no tiny mistakes are also allowed. I only wish to see her living a simple and happy life with the one she loves...

* * * * *

"What are you doing here??" I asked Violet seeing her searching for something.

"I still can't find your wedding ring" she replied while searching.

"You will never find it , if you search here for your whole lifetime yar" I gave a naughty smile to her.

"Why can't I find it?"

"Is it invisible or something" she glared at me.

"May be..." I started to laugh at her.

"How can you even laugh like that while I m worried like this" she gave me her so called dead look which made me to laugh even more.

"I m sorry. But I can't resist" I tried to control my laughter.

"I wish Viaan would find one ring soon" she looked at her phone.

"What?"

"You even told Viaan to buy a new ring" I shocked at her words.

"Yes. But he didn't find one. He is still searching." She replied helplessly.

" I even scolded him to do it fast" she added.