Chapter 5 - What Makes You Beautiful

Sorry I haven't been updating my story lately but here is chapter 5! Hope you enjoy it and don't forget to vote! ;) ~Abby

Abby's POV

I woke up in a hospital bed and in a hospital gown. I'm guessing I'm in the hospital. But why am I here? The last thing I remember is blacking out. That's it. The boys were chasing me and I must have fainted.

I sat up straight and looked around. There is a tv on the wall in front of me and the walls are painted a light blue but the room isn't very big. Where is everyone? Right then a nurse walked in.

"Hi. You must be Abby? My name is Sharon", she said smiling at me. She  was tall, skinny, and had long black hair.

"Yes that's me", I replied back smiling.

"Your friends are waiting for you in the hallway. Would you like me to send them in?" She asked me still smiling.

"Yes, thank you", I replied. She nodded and went into the hallway to go get them. The first one to walk in was Harry. His eyes looked all puffy like he was crying but what would make him upset? Right as he saw that I was awake his face lit up with happiness.

"Abby!" He yelled jumping on my bed right next to me. Next came in Niall, then Liam, then Louis, then Zayn, then finally Valerie. Louis sat on the end of the bed while the others stayed standing.

"I'm sorry. We didn't think this would happen", Louis said staring directly into my eyes.

"It's ok. I know you didn't mean to", I said smiling back.

"I'm really sorry Abby, but the concert is starting soon so we better get going", Liam said joining in.

"Do you want me to stay here with you?" Valerie asked me.

"No I'll be fine", I said smiling.

"Ok just call me if you need anything", she said smiling back. I nodded and everyong started heading towards the door. First out was Niall, then Valerie, then Zayn, then Louis. Liam was about to leave when he realized Harry was still sitting next to me.

"Are you coming?" Liam asked harry confused.

"Yeah just give me a minute", Harry said. Liam nodded and walked out. Now only me and Harry are left.

"I don't want you to be here. I feel awful", Harry said about to cry.

"I'm fine Harry. I'll be alright", I said smiling. He sighed obviously still feeling bad.

"Wait here", he told me.

"I don't really have a choice", I said. He smiled a tiny bit. He got up and left the room. About 5 minutes later, he came back in with the nurse. Sharon I think her name was.

"Do you think she is good enough to start walking again?" Harry asked the nurse.

"Well let's see", the nurse replied walking over to me.

"Please stand up for me", she said to me smiling. I got off the bed and stood up.

"Do you feel dizzy in anyway?" She asked. I shook my head. She smiled.

"She's all good to go", the nurse said to Harry. I saw his mood immediately change. Now he was smiling from ear to ear.

"Let's go!" I said to Harry.

"Uhh Abby....", Harry said looking down. I looked down also and realized I was still wearing the hospital gown. It was white with green polka dots.

"Wait!" Harry yelled just as the nurse was about to leave.

"Yes?" she replied.

"Where are her other clothes?" Harry asked the nurse.