Chapter 4 - The Plan

To start off, I would like to thank you all for reading! I'm doing my best to make this story interesting. Comment what you of it below and vote! Here is Chapter 4 :) x ~Abby

Abby's POV

"Valerie, can you come with more for a minute?", I said to her as the boys continued rehearsing. She nodded and we both got up and walked into the hallway.

"What is it?" She asked me.

"We are going to play a little prank." I replied, smirking.

"And what might this be?" She asked, grinning back.

"Well, I want you to stand across the doorway and call the boys names", I explained to her.

"The one with no door?" She asked me.

"Yes that one", I confirmed. She nodded.

"I am going to leave a string with a note on the end hanging in the doorway and everything will happen from there", I said, smiling evilly.

"I will wait just around the corner to watch", I told her. She nodded and took her place on the other side of the doorway.

"Boys, can you come her for a second?" She yelled. The boys must have heard her because I heard footsteps walking towards the doorway. I peeked around the corner to see all 5 boys standing in the frame of the door. Niall pulled down the note that was hanging above.

'Gotcha?" He read obviously confused. The second after that, 5 gallons of water came rushing down on the boys and they were drenched. All 5 of them looked up at Valerie, who was standing about 10 feet away laughing. They immediately thought she did it so all 5 of them took off running after her. What I didn't tell Valerie was that she was going to be getting chased.

After about 5 minutes of hearing Valerie screaming and the boys running after her, I decided to stop all of this. Right as they were about to catch her, I stepped in front of the 5, soaking wet boys.

"It wasn't her", I said plainly.

"What do you mean it wasn't -", I cut Louis off.

"It was me."

"Why?", Liam asked slightly angry.

"Because I know you guys were watching me sing. You aren't exactley quiet", I replied. There was an awkward moment of silence for about 20 seconds when all 5 boys slowly started walking towards me. I knew what this meant.

I took off running down the hallway, hearing the boys feet hitting the floor. Like I said earlier, I'm a pretty fast runner. I thought I was going to outrun them when all of the sudden, everything went black.

Harry's POV

I can't believe this was all Abby's idea. I guess we deserve it in a way but I still wanted to get her back. We were chasing her and she was pretty far ahead. I thought she was going to get away when she suddenly fell to the ground.

"Abby!" I screamed. We all ran up to her and kneeled down. I just met this girl and I already hurt her.

Louis' POV

How did this happen? It doesn't make sense why she fell.

"Liam, call 911", I said calmly. Liam nodded and dialed the number.

"Hello? Yes, this girl we met just passed out onto the floor. Me and my friend's were chasing her. Well it's not our fault! Ok, we will be waiting outside", after saying that, Liam hung up.

"Harry, hold her under her arms. Louis, hold her legs", Liam ordered . We both nodded and did as told. As we were carrying her outside, there was already an ambulance waiting for us. About 5 paramedics ran up to us and took Abby from our arms. A tall, skinny brunnette came up to us holding a clipboard. I could tell Harry was checking her out and I glared at him.

"You all can ride in the ambulance if you like", she said, ignoring Harry who was still checking her out. We all nodded and got in the back. I could see worry in Harry's eyes.

"She's going to be all right mate", I said, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"I hope so", Harry said, his voice full of concern.

Wait.....does Harry like her?