3) Lazy Day (smut)

My morning started when my alarm went off. I reached over and turned it off. It had woken up Eddie and he rolled over in his dozy state and pulled me closer to him by my waist. "Sorry I woke you babe. I meant to turn off the alarm yesterday so it wouldn't wake us but I forgot." I apologised and kissed him on the nose. He just hummed in agreement and started kissing my jaw and down to my collarbone. As he started to leave hickeys I put my hands into his beautiful long hair and pulled him closer somehow. "Oh Eddie!" I moaned at the feeling. When he pulled away from my neck I whined, wanting him back which he found cute and grinned. Needy, I went in to kiss him but he didn't let me, but instead he lifted me on top of him and held my hips in place. "I like when you don't wear a shirt." I flirted, drawing circles on his pale chest.
" really? I never would have guessed based on how much you tell me to take it off." He said sarcastically. I scrunched my nose at him briefly before leaning in and kissing him slowly but passionately. I held myself up with my hands on his chest and as we got more into it I moved my hips back and forth on top of him. He pulled out the kiss and stopped my hips with his hands firmly. "I love you," he said looking up at me, "want me to make you feel good?" He asked. I obviously nodded to which he replied with, "good boy." I almost melted at those words and it turned me on so much.

He let me move my hips again as we continued kissing and soon enough after all the friction created me both had roaring hard-ons. "Eddie, I love you." I moaned wantingly.
"I love you too." He reciprocated. I lifted myself off him so I could take off my boxers. I wasn't going to waste my opportunity to turn him on even more so I took them off slowly to tease him. Clearly I was taking too long because he reached over and took them off for me. We stood on our knees on the bed kissing. "Touch me! Please!" I whined. Eddie was not going to deny me of that so he reached his hand between us and took my dick into his hand slowly pumping and teasing the tip. I moaned his name into the kiss and he laid me back on the bed gently. He reached into the bedside draw and got out two things: condom and lube.
He showed them to me and asked, " do you want to do th..." before he could even finish his sentence I said, "yes! Eddie please!"
He smiled widely and oh so adorably before lifting my legs so he could get where he needed to. He opened the bottle of lube and put some on his fingers. Eddie then put his finger up to my asshole and slowly pushed one finger in. "Fucking hell!" I moaned at the slightly uncomfortable but pleasant feeling. He smiled at me and started to move his finger in and out slowly. After a while, he added another finger and did the same. I melted under Eddie's touch and I couldn't stop moaning his name.

When he felt like I'd been prepped enough he took of his boxers. I sat up and grabbed the condom before he could and opened it using my teeth slowly and seductively. I took his erection in my hand and pumped him a bit before taking the condom and rolling it down his length. I laid back and put my legs back on his shoulders. "Forward aren't we?" He joked.
I was so horny now and I couldn't wait. "Eddie if you don't fuck me I'll flip you over and fuck you!" He wasn't turned off by the idea but he was still keen to fuck me.

He kissed me as he lined himself up with me and slowly pushed in, checking I was okay as he went on. When I was fully adjusted he started moving in and out starting slowly and getting faster. Eddie drove me crazy and fucking hell he was beautiful! He has the most beautiful smile ever and I could look at him for hours. Also, he is so nice and genuine but also a genuine weirdo but he was my weirdo and I love him.

As Eddie thrusted into me harder I moaned out his name repeatedly and I kept touching his chest. He went back to my neck and left more hickeys while my hands went through his hair. I pulled him back up to my mouth and we full on explored the inside of each other's mouths. All of a sudden Eddie repeatedly hit my g spot and oh my god it made it very difficult to not just come undone. "Eddie! I'm so close!" I moaned.
"So am I sweetheart, just hold on!" He moaned breathily.  He knew exactly what to say to make me evaporate in pleasure. Another few thrusts and I came over my chest in hot spurts and Eddie came a few moments after into the condom. He laid on top of me for a few minutes as he caught his breath as did I.

Then, pulling out slowly, he went and got a towel to clean up the mess. He took of and disposed if the condom and wiped himself and me clean. After throwing the towel on the floor he came back and cuddled me saying, "thank you, I love you." Over and over, as did I. I laid on his chest and looked up at him smiling dumbly as I gently kissed him. I then saw in the mirror that was across the room that the hickeys he left were very visible and in the shape of a smiley face.
"Eddie? Did you do this on purpose?" I asked.
"Hm? The face? Yes I did, it's cute." He responded.
"You're a bloody weirdo you know." I laughed and he kissed me as we both smiled love dazed by each other. I did not want to get out of bed and why should I when it's the weekend and I have a beautiful man in my bed. Just as I was about to close my eyes Eddie whispered, "love you, baby boy."
I smiled and went back to sleep for the rest of the day.

Word count: 1098

Omg I got slightly carried away. Hope it was good.