Y/n Hanagaki

"I'm coming to Tokyo."

"Eh?"

"Takemichi make some rice balls for me okay~"

"Wait!--"

And she hung up.

"Oi Takemitchy." Mikey called and he looked up from his phone. "Why the long face?"

"You look like you just got dumped." Draken added, nonchalantly tossing a fry in his mouth.

"Oh.." he says, not really knowing how to put it, "it's really nothing.." he forced out a laugh hoping they buy it as he scratched the back of his head anxiously.

"Ken-chin look, it says Nee-san."

"Ohh, I never knew he had a sister."

"Eh?" It was at that moment he realized his phone was no longer in his hand, but with Draken instead. His mouth fell open in shock.

Hoooowwww!!!. He screamed in his mind, facepalming as they scrolled through his phone.

"Hey Takemitchy, you never said you had a sister." Draken called him out,  and he slumped against his seat, sighing heavily. Seems there was no use hiding it anymore.

"How's she like~" Mikey was overly excited about this fact, his dark eyes sparkled with curiousity as he leaned forward. "I hope she isn't as lame as you, right Ken-chin?"

"That's harsh.." Takemitchy muttures with a  sweat drop, wondering if they'll ever stop teasing him.

"50 dollars she's as drab looking as him." Draken grinned at Mikey and the blonde's eyes glistened excitedly.

"Deal!"

It was like they didn't care if he was in front of them or not, betting on his sister like it was an everyday thing. Well what could he do against the head of Toman and his vice.

The topic is soon forgotten as they begin to fight over the last fry.

Takemichi would never get used to their antics. Looking out the window he sighs as he watches the clouds, his lips curving into a knowing smile.

They're gonna lose the bet.

Two weeks later.

The airport was as busy as ever, filled with people rushing in and out, she never liked crowded spaces but she took her time enjoying how busy Tokyo was. She'd missed this place.

Stepping into the sunlight, she grinned, feeling the soft breeze fan against her face, blowing her lustrous hair back. The bustling sound of the city was like music to her ears, feeling her with a sense of--

"Oiiiii Neee-saaaaannn!"

Her moment was immediately ruined. Gritting her teeth she whips her head to the direction of the voice, knowing who it was.

"Takemichi..."she growled lowly, stomping towards him. Her eyes glowing and ominous red colour.

Poor Takemitchy was still waving excitedly at her, not knowing the danger that was about to befall him.
It wasn't until she was up close he realized his mistake.

His waves slowed to a stop as he gulped, feeling cold sweat trickle down his neck.

Run. His instinct told him and he did.

"Takemichi!!"

He didn't stop running, and when he thought he had gotten enough distance between them he looked over his shoulder to make sure.

That was his mistake.

Time seem to have slowed, there was nothing he could do to avoid it. The shoe flying his way.