Chaos 2

Previously......

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S NOT HERE?!"

He anxiously bit on his lower lip as he opened the message he'd sent to Baji earlier, it was the address of the hospital and it was still left on read.

Facepalming at his choice; his shoulders slumped as he bubbled over in anxiety.

He should just have ignored him, assuming there was an actual way to avoid Baji. He could imagine the tall male towering over him with his fangs out, veins pulsing.

Yikes.

Chifuyu shook his head as he banished the thought, tucking his phone in his back pocket with another sigh of exasperation. He was now on his way back to Y/n's room, and as he strolled through the halls he couldn't help but overhear the commotion coming from the hall ahead.

If he wasn't mistaken that hall led to the lobby.

"Hmm?" Taking a curious turn towards the room, Chifuyu jolted to a halt when he hears the familiar rants of a particular person.

"JUST TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK HE IS!"

No doubt, it was definitely Baji.

"Shit!" Cursing out, the blonde boy quickly hides behind a hospital cart; acting mainly on instinct and the desire to not be bruised and battered.

He'd hoped his rushed movements were not noticed; unconsciously holding his breath as he waited for the argument to continue.

"Bajiiiiiii~"

Chifuyu let's out a sigh of relief, but he stiffens as he recognized the presence of a new voice, a voice that sounded a lot like.....

"Quit bugging me Mikey!"

Mikey?!

"What's he doing here?" Chifuyu mutteres in disbelief, quivering in fear as he thought of the possibility of Baji calling for back up.

"Mikey stop making a ruckus, and why are we here?"

It was another voice and Chifuyu couldn't mistake Draken's thick vocals.

He was now pale, to scared to even peek at the scene, so he stayed frozen.

"Honestly, you all are a lot to handle."

Chifuyu's mouth dropped open in shock.
Even Mitsuya was here?!

"I don't really understand what's going on but can we move on."

slumping against the cart; Chifuyu dropped his head in his hands when he hears Hakkia speak.

"How mad is Baji-san?" He mumbled deliriously, gathering the courage to glance behind him. But before he could catch a glimpse of them he suddenly feels someone tug at the back of his shirt; pulling him out of his spot.

"Whoa-!"

The crate shifted in its place and although no one else noticed the clutter of medical equipment, a certain brown haired girl narrowed her eyes at the object.