2

***

Ranboo knocked on Tubbo's door, "Coming!" he heard Tubbo respond followed by the loud sound of his hooves running to the door, then a loud thump, then the sound of him scrambling to get the door. "Are you good?" Ranboo asked Tubbo as the ram hybrid's door opened, "Yep! Just tripped over what I was working on!" Tubbo chuckled a little before continuing "I really need to clean up a little, but what did you need big man?" the boy questioned, tilting his head a little. "Well, um. I just wanted to ask if you wanted to just, um you know, take a walk, uh, with me? It's fine if you don't want to, sorry, you seem busy. I should, um, I-, yeah, I should go, sorry, unless you're not, sorry, I-, I sound stupid don't I, s-" Ranboo rambled but was cut off by Tubbo, "Woah big man, I'm not super busy, I can work on it later. You're good, you don't sound stupid, Ranboo. I would love to take a walk with a tall, sexy, awkward half-enderman."

Ranboo blushed, Tubbo was always curious how his blood was split in two different colors like his skin, he also thought it was cute that the enderman hybrid had green and red blush. "I- I- I-, um," Ranboo stuttered. Tubbo just laughed as he threw on his coat and walked outside. The ram hybrid turned around and shut his front door behind him. He looked up at the still flustered Ranboo, "If you'll stop being broken for one second we can go on that walk." Tubbo said bluntly, giving Ranboo no time to respond before he said "Fine! I'll go by myself!" 

It was obvious that the ram hybrid was messing with his husband before dramatically huffing and beginning to walk away "Wait! Sorry!" Ranboo said snapping back into reality and joined Tubbo walking down the steps of the boy's porch. Tubbo tripped on a loose piece of wood on the stairs, letting out a small grunt as his face hit the snow. Ranboo couldn't help but laugh at his husband's clumsiness, "Well you're really clumsy today, is the sexy half-enderman too distracting for you? Well it's good to know my seduction powers are working!" Ranboo joked, now it was Tubbo's turn to be flustered, "Oh, shut up" he said in a strangely loving tone as he got up, Ranboo huffed "It's not my fault you married me for tax benefits." "You proposed!" "You're the one who suggested the idea!" "Prove it!" "What do you mean 'pRoVe iT?'" "Prove I suggested it!"

Ranboo sighed dramatically in defeat as Tubbo celebrated the win of their joke argument.