Chapter 6!

So Wanda shows up at my apartment with the pizza and we sit down at the counter and eat it. She gets done while I'm still eating and goes to throw her trash away. On her way back she wraps her arms around me and squeezes me.
She leans down and whispers " meet me in your room when you're done". My eyes light up at the thought, I agree to do so, and watch her walk into my room and close the door.
I finished my pizza and opened the door to my room.
There she was, asleep, in her underwear, under my covers.
I step into my room, take off my clothes and lay down next to her. She slowly wakes up, turns over so we are facing each other, and she grumbles "Hi daddy".
I say " hi babygirl"
She smiles and so do I.
I ask, "what was your plan?"
She said " to get you in the shower."
I think to myself; shit she's good, she laid down in the bed so I would join her and then she could work her magic.
"Nat I can read your mind" she says, breaking me from my thoughts.
She gets up and walks into the bathroom to turn on the water. She comes over to the door naked, staring at you and asks " you coming or what?"
You nod your head and follow her into the bathroom.
As you are both now in the tub, I go over to her and climb onto her lap. She grabs me around my waist and repositions me to where my wet pussy was resting on her thigh. She let out a soft moan as she felt me on her. We begin to kiss and she moves her lips
down into my neck. She begins to passionately leave love marks all over my neck and all down my chest. I go ahead pull myself up from on top of her and sit on the side of the marble bathtub, my underneath aligned with her face. She begins to kiss my thighs and begins to move where I want her most. I can feel her breath on my legs and it gives me chills. She grabs onto my nipples and begins to twist them around as I let out a small whine. She looks up at me and asks me what's wrong. I say "not- nothing." She asks "do you like what mommy is doing to you?" And I let out a partial moan while she begins to touch me as I'm trying to say "yes mommy." She smirks because she likes that answer. She sits up on her knees and kisses me while she shoves 2 fingers in me. You let out a loud moan and She seems satisfied. She keeps going and then goes down to finger fuck and lick on my clit. I moan and moan until I manage to get out " mommy I'm gonna cum" she tells me not yet and that I have to wait. At that point she was torturing me. I begin to whine as I can't hold it anymore. I look at her and ask " mommy can I please cum now?" She looks me in the eyes, says "yes princess", and helps me finish. She let me taste myself before she uses her tongue to clean me up.

After we are done we both get out, dry off and go get in my bed.
She is so sexy I can't keep her off my mind. I want to make her mine so bad.