Chapter 8!

I was suddenly woken up in the middle of the night to someone knocking on our door.
I get out of bed trying not to wake Wanda and creep the door open.
In the doorway was a S.H.E.I.L.D agent.
Her: " Ms. Romanoff?"
Me: "yes?"
Her: " I know it's about 3 in the morning but your sister is down in the lobby looking for you"
Me: Uh, okay. Let her know I will be down soon.
Her: thank you Ms. Romanoff
I nod my head and close the door. I walk back into my bedroom and Wanda was sitting up in the bed. She looks at me and says " baby is everything alright?" I say "yes baby. My sister is here to see me"
She replies " let me come down with you please"
I nod my head because I'm not going to argue with her and we both put some clothes on and head downstairs.
I walked down to the lobby with Wanda holding my hand, trailing not far behind.
Me: Yelena; it's 3 am this better be important.
Yelena: Well hello to you too Natasha. And hello Wanda. *Wanda says hello*.  On a good note he is alive, but it's Sam ( the little brother they have ).
Me: what happened?? Yelena tell me.
Yelena: He figured out he has some of dads powers and it got the best of him. He's in the hospital right now but is expected to be okay. I just wanted to tell you in person rather than over the phone.
Me: Well thank you for telling me, should we go see him?
Yelena: not tonight Nat. But you can tomorrow if you want.
We finished off our conversation and hugged and we went about our way.
Wanda and I went back to bed and I couldn't sleep. Wanda woke up and turned over to look at me; she lowly says "baby it's going to be okay." " he's going to be okay."
I smiled and said "I know but I'm worried about Yelena. She is so close with him, and I know she's stressed about this."
Wanda replies " baby I know, but you have to go to sleep, we have our lives too."
And she was right. We have a new mission in two days and we have to prepare.
So eventually I cling onto Wanda kissing her neck, she turns over and I fall asleep on her chest.

*skips to the day of the mission*
All I can think about is Sam. Tony noticed the morning after that something was very off. I didn't think it was that obvious but I guess it was.
Yelena called me yesterday and told me that they were going to let him out next week but I'll be gone on my mission so I won't be able to see him.
Anyways, we all get ready to leave and we get on the bus. I sat next to Wanda obviously, and Tony was in front of us. The bus had two stories and All of the seats can move into a circle so we can do things as a group. After we hit the road everyone decided to take a nap. Wanda and I were the only ones awake. She grabbed my hand and took me to the bathroom.
She looks at me and says " baby I can't believe we are doing this."
I giggled and kissed her. We made out for a few minutes until there was a knock at the door. It was Pepper. I cracked the door open and gave her the one second look. She wasn't going to judge us or tell Tony, she knew Wanda and I needed our time alone.
After she came out of the bathroom she came over to me and asked if we could talk upstairs. I nodded my head, kissed Wanda, who was half asleep, and told her I'd be right back. She mumbled mhm and I went upstairs.
Pepper: so I noticed that you had been kinda out of wack, and I asked Wanda if she knew anything and she told me about Sam, and that you were worried about Yelena.
Me: yes I've been a little worried about the both of them but I'm getting better about it. When we get into town I will go straight to bed and be on my A game 100%.
Pepper: I definitely believe you will.

We hugged and went back downstairs.
I sat down next to Wanda and admiring her she opened her eyes and looked at me. She leaned in, I kissed her, Told her I love you, and we both fell asleep.