Chapter 7!

So we woke up a little later than usual this morning because it was Sunday and we didn't have meetings or anything.
She turns over as I'm just admiring her beautiful face and smiles. I lean down to kiss her, but she sits up and bonks me in the head. She proceeds to apologize and kiss my head.
I tell her that it's okay, and give her a little kiss. I pull away and she pulls me back in for another. Finally I stop her and tell her we have to get ready, we are going to brunch.
She smiles and walks into the bathroom.

* at brunch *
It was just her and I, perfect. This is the time to ask.
We order our food and drinks and after the waiter takes our menus I look up at her.
Wanda: yes Nat? Something is on your mind baby, what is it?
Nat: so I've been thinking for a little bit, would you like to be my girlfriend?
Wanda: awe Nat! I've been waiting for you to ask me that! Yes. Yes. The answer is yes.

I kiss her on the cheek and breathe a sigh of relief knowing that's over with.
She smiles at me and we conversate until the food arrives. We both devoured our food, paid, and got back in the car. She looks over at me as I crank the car and she leans in and kisses me.
She's so perfect I think to myself.
We get back to my apartment, and I open the door. And before I can close the door all the way, she slams it shut and pushes me up against the wall. Her hands on my waist, we kiss and kiss until I slip my tongue into her mouth and she lets out a small moan.
Then her phone rings.
Wanda: hey Tony what's up?
Tony: hey Wanda, you aren't with Nat by any chance are you?
Wanda: Actually yes, why?
Tony: A new room just opened up in the tower and I Was wondering if you two wanted it?
Wanda looks up at me and I nod my head yes in excitement. She tells him yes and we sort out all the details.
The next day we move all of our things into a shared room and go out to dinner to celebrate.
We come home and fall asleep in a bed we can finally call ours.

(( I'm sorry this part is so short ))