Omg a girl!

***** brothers little "sister"

Name: Eleanor
Age: 10
Height: 4'0
Abilities: pure imagination :(her imagination is pure to were she can make things just by thinking about it, but she can't make anything that might hurt her or others) ghost :( this allows her to turn into a ghost it also allows her to use possession,flight,intangibility,invisibility) purple eyes :(this allows her to see things that are invisible it also allows her to see Through illusions) immortality:( she never dies, ages, and heals instantly).
Appearance: she has pure white hair with purple highlights, her hair goes down to her waist, she has some freckles on her face, she has purple eyes that sometimes glow, she usually wears a cute purple dress with golden flower designs, she is a very happy and energetic little girl who loves to play.

Backstory: when ***** and ******* started to get lonely with only each other to talk to so they thought why not make a friend, and they did literally, they put both of their DNA together and made a clone of them selves but gave it some of their abilities but they messed up the process and made a female version of themselves so they thought they might as well make them their little sister, they taught her everything they know besides "the birds and the bees" so she is really pure. P.s she doesn't know she's a clone.