A god (oc)

(Made this oc because i was bored during work)

Name: Nova Genesis

Age: was alive before the concept of existence

Gender: unknown/male

Height: unknown/anything/ 6'0

Weight: unknown/anything

Concept's he owns: death, life, shadows, souls, boundaries, rot, avians, rodents, the decay, erosion, disease, filth, worms, the corrosion, fear, harvest, reincarnation, the night, nightmares, the afterlife, fungi, insects, radiation, scarecrows, age, knowledge.

likes: sleep, reading, video games, listening to music, soda, watching tv, soft things, the stars, outer space, the quiet, cute things, art, drawing, secretly cooking, his powers/abilities, cool clothes, the cold, rain, storms, rainstorms, cold weather, jokes/puns, books, card games, games, exploring, clouds, apples, naps, secretly cartoons, secretly cats, thunderstorms, lightning, building things, photography, the ocean, water, trees, forests, Technology, sunlight, plushies, dreams, fireworks, nature, chocolate, being left alone, scarfs, fluffy things, hoodies, animals, candy, drinking coffee, dark places, not being touched, smoking, drinking alcohol, the concept of death, the concept of life, shadows, the concept of souls, the concept of boundaries, the concept of rot, avians, rodents, the concept of decay, the concept of erosion, the concept of disease, the concept of filth, worms, the concept of corrosion, the concept of fear, the concept of harvest, the concept of reincarnation, the concept of the night, the concept of nightmares, the concept of the afterlife, fungi, insects, radiation, scarecrows, the concept of age, mostly anyone related to his concepts, knowledge.

dislikes: hot weather, sweating, pain, crowds, drama, people hurting his family, drugs, sand, rats, getting dirty, being laughed at, being tickled, being touched by random strangers, slow walkers, touching sticky/oily things, feeling tired, Itchy eyes, bright lights, people who smoke near kids, know-it-alls, being alone, getting lost, people not minding their own Business, noisy people, his things being broken, not being able to sleep, not being able to read in peace, people distracting him, people touching his things without his permission, loud noises, racist people, people forgetting he exist, being stuck in one place, being trapped, someone messing with his concept's he owns to much, some of the concepts he owns, most other gods and goddesses.

favorite colors: every color on the darker spectrum, gold, red, neon green, silver, bronze, purple.

Personality: cunning, smart, tactical, calm, brave, merciful, merciless, kind, caring, collected, angry, murderous, a little sadistic, lazy, loves cats, likes to be alone, annoyed easily, cold to most people he meets at first, hates most people until he gets to know them, he's really blunt, he's quite most of the time to were people forget he's there, sleepy, overprotective, indifferent to death of others he doesn't know, protective of the people he knows, he doesn't know how to express his emotions properly sometimes, usually the loner, cold and mean to people he doesn't like, a little depressed, always tired.

habit's: he will sometimes forget to blink for a few minutes, he has slight ADD, he has ADHD, sometimes makes little creepy smile's without noticing, he sometimes fidgets with things to calm down, makes clicking noises when he's bored, whistles when bored, does weird things when he's bored, he has slight OCD, he will sometimes act on his intrusive thoughts, likes taking things apart.

Appearance: