Part 1

ERENS POV
"Ouch!" I yelp as I hit my head on the low ceiling in my cramped apartment. It has cream colored walls and marble countertops with the biggest fridge I could find, what I'm a hungry person.
I look over at my shiny black alarm clock, "CRAP! IM LATE" I yell as I throw on my clothing, dash out the door and drive to my sucky job at the retail hardware store The Basement.

I punch in and sit at my usual register, like I do everyday. The store is enormous with lofty ceilings. We sell every kind of refrigerator and wood plank you could ever need.

Ok so let me tell you a little about my self, I'm Eren, Eren Knight, in my past life I was Eren Yeager of the Scout Regiment. I live at 23 Yeager St. Ironic right? I got my memory's back when I was 16, it different for every person when they get there memory's back, Armin got his back he was 13 and Annie just a few months ago. I hope when I meet Levi he will have his back, we were lovers all those years ago, I wonder how much he's changed.

"Hey, Horseface! How was your date with Marco go last night!" I yell at Jean as he skipped briskly, a creepy smile across his face.
"Wonderful if you must ask titan boy!" He says back, all of my friends worked here too, we all met in high school and have stuck together ever since, but of course not all of us are here.
"Let's hear all about it." Armin says coming over with a devious look in his eyes.
As Jean tells Armin about his "great night with Marco", I drift off thinking of my past life with Hechio...

"EREN NO!!!" Levi screams, as I plunged his sword into my heart, "Levi it's ok, I want this, I want you to kill me, that's what you said when we first met" I say a small smile spread across my face "no Eren, I couldn't kill you even if I tried" he said cradling me in his arms as he sobbed getting my hair all wet. I herd the sound of houses in the distance, the sound of the MP coming to kill me. "Eren what will I do with out you" he cried bringing me closer to his chest, "I love you" I say my vision starting to fade, "I love you too" and then it all went dark...

"Hey! Eren look who's here" Armin whispers, I snap out of my recollection and stare at the door. There he was with his hair as dark as a ravins feather and his eyes as cold as steal but in this world he has black glasses.

I almost stumble off my stool, there he was the love of my life (or shall I say past life), he looks around until our eyes met, but only for a second he turns to the woman with Carmel colored hair beside him, smiles as he put his arm around her shoulder and kisses her.

I am beside my self, a deep look of hurt crosses my face I fell like I'm going to die "Petra?".

___________________________________________________________
So how was the first chapter? This is my first fan fic so plz don't judge. Tho I do like feedback so write me in the comments!
~(*-*~) (~*-*)~ dances away like a weirdo
QUESTION OF THE CHAPTER
Who's your favorite SNK character?